GTS Platinum is impossible

• Thread starter GeeTea
  • 5 comments
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia
This game made me really hate racing online, always having connection issues, lagging, drivers accusing me of hitting them not knowing because of a driver hitting me that makes me hit them, threatening to report me. There's no way i can continue like this.

My last race was me starting from 3rd, i overtook both cars at the start, into the first corner, the 2nd driver pushes me off the track, dropped to last, and that driver won with no penalties, it's not enjoyable at all for me, i wouldn't mind losing at all, but not like this.

Also what bugs me that sometimes when we are side to side on a main straight, the driver would slowly steer to me, probably not knowing that im next to them, then they think that i was the one who was pushing them, then they intentionally hit me hard to push me off the side of the track, and they get no penalties.

I'm disappointed that this is the first GT game that i won't be able to get the Platinum, i really hope GT7 doesn't require them.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Last edited:
This game made me really hate racing online, always having connection issues, lagging, drivers accusing me of hitting them not knowing because of a driver hitting me that makes me hit them, threatening to report me. There's no way i can continue like this.

My last race was me starting from 3rd, i overtook both cars at the start, into the first corner, the 2nd driver pushes me off the track, dropped to last, and that driver won with no penalties, it's not enjoyable at all for me, i wouldn't mind losing at all, but not like this.

I'm disappointed that this is the first GT game that i won't be able to get the Platinum, i really hope GT7 doesn't require them.

Anyone else having similar issues?
If all you need for platinum are the Sport mode wins and poles, purposely lower your DR and SR and then it will be easier.

If all you need for platinum are the Sport mode wins and poles, purposely lower your DR and SR and then it will be easier.

I've thought of that, but won't this get me in trouble? i mean i'm not sure if there's a way to lower them without risking getting reported.

Edit: nevermind, i have just read that i just need to finish last, i thought i had to purposely also hit cars lol.

Thanks for your reply!

Last edited:
I've thought of that, but won't this get me in trouble? i mean i'm not sure if there's a way to lower them without risking getting reported.

From who? Heck, you could zero out your account just by picking a non-FF car @ this weeks Daily Race C.

Yeah i misunderstood it, i thought i had to intentionally hit cars to lower the rating of the SR

If you are thinking about tanking in order to boost your chances of running in the front, don't worry about the SR rating.

Back