GTS start

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattnoa
  • 7 comments
  • 631 views
Messages
4
Italy
Italy
Hey guys please help me because I don't know What to do. Every time I start the game, after the videos And giving my first car the game crashes... The menu stays in Black I can only see something of the menu on the top right included the time which don't change.. And I only hear the music.
 
How long have you waited ? My game freezes at startup too :( but it comes back after a little while.
 
Something like 10 minutes... Should I wait more And see What happens?
 
Mine doesn't take longer than 20 seconds :/
 
I don't know... It stays like this for ages and I don't know why
 
Check the disc could be finger prints or smudges or the PS4 is playing up try a different game.
 
The disc is ok I even went back to the Shop and already changed it and even the play is ok as other games run perfectly.
 
Back