GTS Unable to enter daily races, getting error WS-37505-0 after PS4 update

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi all!

since updating the PS4 firmware this morning I fired up GTS and everything seemed to be fine...... until... I tried to enter a daily race (qualifying practice was fine).. I keep getting error code WS-37505-0. After some research I found out this is an error with server connection, so I have performed the following actions to resolve, alas, to no avail:-

*checked PSN/GTS server status
  • Hard reboot of system
  • Restarting router
  • New network set-up (incl. Manual primary/secondary DNS settings changed to Googles open server (p- 1.1.1.1 s- 1.0.0.1))
  • Rebuilding system database
  • Refreshing licenses

All other games seem to be fine, just an issue with GTS daily races/multiplayer lobbies.. which I'm a bit annoyed about as I was hoping to chase down the level 50 for 100% completion before purchasing GT7 this weekend..

Is it just me or anyone else having this issue?

Hi all!

since updating the PS4 firmware this morning I fired up GTS and everything seemed to be fine...... until... I tried to enter a daily race (qualifying practice was fine).. I keep getting error code WS-37505-0. After some research I found out this is an error with server connection, so I have performed the following actions to resolve, alas, to no avail:-

*checked PSN/GTS server status
  • Hard reboot of system
  • Restarting router
  • New network set-up (incl. Manual primary/secondary DNS settings changed to
  • Refreshing licenses

All other games seem to be fine, just an issue with GTS daily races/multiplayer lobbies.. which I'm a bit annoyed about as I was hoping to chase down the level 50 for 100% completion before purchasing GT7 this weekend..

Is it just me or anyone else having this issue?
https://www.tomsguide.com/news/live/PSN-outage-March-23-2022 not just us alot of people on multiple games

Back