GTSANTIF1 - Racing Games - GT6 videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTSANTIF1
  • 15 comments
  • 1,176 views
Messages
216
Spain
Spain
Messages
che-1973
GTSANTIF1 is a dedicated channel driving games. As fan motor world and video games in this genre, and after gathering a collection of over 100 games all PS2 racing, I decided to spend a PS3 with the arrival of Gran Turismo 5, the first game that really I started to enjoy and feel more closely in conducting the simulation in the virtual world, both in its gameplay, vehicles or circuits, as in its graphics, enjoying the first game in high definition FULL HD 1080 currently also I possess a great collection PS3 game, F1, WRC, DIRT ... And finally discovered the simulation in this kind of games for PC, in my opinion, was a great leap forward in terms of both graphics and the feeling true simulation in games like GTR2, Project Cars, RaceRoom, rFactor, iRacing or Assetto Corsa among others. If you share my hobby, do not hesitate, SUBSCRIBE to the channel and enjoy hundreds of videos.
 
I have seen your channel before. I love your Dirt 3 and WRC 4 videos.
 
As this is the GT6 forum, let's keep them to GT6.

And @GTSANTIF1 all posts here must be made in English.
 
I have seen your channel before. I love your Dirt 3 and WRC 4 videos.

Glad that you like my videos and channel, greetings.

As this is the GT6 forum, let's keep them to GT6.

And @GTSANTIF1 all posts here must be made in English.

Ok, I'll do my best, thanks and regards.









 
Last edited by a moderator:








 
Last edited by a moderator:








 
Last edited by a moderator:




 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back