GTSC, clean racing in GTA. season 1 (sign up now!)(ps3)

Netherlands
Emmen
nitro20001106
GTSC (Grand Theft Sportscar Cup) is a racing competition where we use more cleaner racing than in the average gta racing lobby's.
Me and a few of my friends had an idea where we organise a racing league, where we use clean racing instead of the average gta lobby's, where everyone is driving like a maniak.
There are going to be MAX 8 teams, wich all have two drives. The rules are simple, they are almost the same as every real race, dont spin someone, no contact, that kind of stuff. it is not illigal to cut the corner or track extend.
I've made a list of 8 cars wich you can choose from, if you really want a other car, you can just say it to me, and I'll consider it.
car list:

dinka jester (racecar)-taken-Nitro Racing
dinka jester-free
dewbauchee massacro (racecar)-free
inverto coquette-free
benefactor surano-free
bravado banshee-free
grotti carbonizarre-free
obey 9f-free

Every team has another car, both cars of the team have the same exterior. you can upgrade your car as much as you want.
If you could record (even with a phone) to let me (the organisator) judge if you think someone deserves a penalty becouse of things like spinning someone out,

if you want to join, you have to fill this in:

Car of choise:
name of team:
PSN:
PSN team-mate (if you already have a team mate):
time-zone:

if you do not have a team-mate already, look in the comments if someone needs a team.

If you want to join, you should add me on psn: nitro20001106

The races will be expected to take place from februari and would be every friday night at 7PM GMT just convert it to your own time zone.

I hope to see you soon, on the track!:gtpflag:

There are going to be video's of all the tracks involved...

Last edited:
Back