GTSL IMSA (GTE & LMP2 Spots Available)PS4 

Canada
Canada
DULMAGE5
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR LMP2 AND GTE DRIVERS!!

I'll be using this thread to post info and race replays for GTSL's IMSA series. Registration is still open for new drivers!

All races are on Sunday 8 pm EST

Cars:

LMP2
GTE

Next race is Watkins Glen Sunday, June 17th @ 8 pm EST

Attachments

• Watkins Glen Poster GTSL IMSA S1.jpg
    Watkins Glen Poster GTSL IMSA S1.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
We have GTE and LMP2 spots open! Pm me to inquire!

We are also looking for a co-commentator to broadcast races, please send your applications to myself and/or @veryAneSa (GTSL Media Manager)

Last edited:
Race #4 Full Race Replay:

Timing and scoring glitch strikes again... highlight video should come out with confirmed results!

We have recently had some GTE and LMP2 drivers drop out of the championship so there are some spots open! Please PM me for more information!

Last race @ Long Beach! Crazy 2nd lap incident really shook up the field. Congrats to Deathstroke for winning his third race in a row, a GTSL record!

Race #5: Long Beach GP Highlights! Awesome battles in GTE, still a few more spots open for Race #6 make sure to sign up before Sunday to attend the official practice session, Sunday @ 8 pm EST!

Summer break is coming to an end for GTSL and we are looking for some new members to fill out our field! We have GTE and LMP2 Spots available!

A new season will be starting in a few weeks and the last race of season 2 will be a close points race for the LMP2 drivers. It would be nice to have as many members show up and support the race and GTSL.

The car selection is beginning to be decided and any input is welcome. Look up this league and learn more.

We have our season finale tomorrow!!! So hurry hurry! SendIng you a PM with league info! Add me on PSN for a better breakdown tonight when I’m online!

Back