gtsomething's Drift Videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtsomething
  • 12 comments
  • 2,559 views
Messages
212
Messages
gtsomething
Right! I finally got a recorder (not a camcorder)

So I'ma start making some drift videos =). Here's the first one! The editing is a bit choppy cuz I was in a rush, but theres more to come!

'F-Drift' April 20/08


If you wana rate or comment on it click below~
Or if you want to watch it in higher quality, click below~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZQVFDRMqds&fmt=18

'Two cars, same spirit' June 12/08


I was scared of using the song cuz I know some people like Eurobeat while others hate it, anyways, comments much appreciated!
Higher Quality Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qFl_vMS17I&fmt=18

added a new one, after...How long?
November 30/08

High Quality Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VDqKj0XwDw&fmt=18
 
Last edited:
nice videos Gt as always. what song is that btw?
 
Dual Shock Remote?
 
nice controlled drifting ;)
 
The song is Just Breathe by Telepopmusik

Yeah this was done using a DS3 remote, thats why the counter steering is so twitchy, but! its white and from japan xD

Ty ty =)
 
Updated with a new Evo video!! Put alot of effort into it!...well, except for the ending I rush it a bit, but comments please!
 
:in awe:

Amazing!
Must've taken a lot of good timing to get those collided like that :)

Great video! 👍

P.S. The song fits fine ;) :lol:
 
nice vid 👍

Cannot wait for private lobby's we are going to have so much fun.
 
dam man your evo video is just crazy good editing... props for that =)
 
Very good drifting and the Eurobeat song Revolution adds a touch :dopey:
 
That video was sick.... esp the 360 drift with the s2k. GJ
 
Back