GTT-Photography (HQ)// BMW VISION GT PART 1 (6 Pics) HQ

  • Thread starter Thread starter nuerphil
  • 9 comments
  • 1,816 views
Messages
48
Germany
Düren
Messages
racer-philipp
Hello GTPlanet, I want to show you my artworks ! I am an amateur in picture editing but let's see!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/100661129@N05/

AYRTON SENNA TRIBUTE

20 years after his death I want to appreciate him in kind of my way!

1.1
13895939310_f24c73f2ec_c.jpg


1.2
13895947108_a732f8c0ac_c.jpg


1.3
14059422686_18f97539e7_c.jpg


--To Be Continued--
 
BLANCPAIN Endurance Series

3.1 Realism - The Audi R8 LMS ultra ´12 by Team Phoenix

14088721532_ea5bf6fbec_c.jpg


3.2 The Home of British Motor Racing
13455670333_3a9f8a0528_c.jpg


3.3 Godzilla enters Monza
14157405183_6e1088af70_c.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh my, these images are extremely amazing! :drool:👍
 
Colorfull pics once more, maybe a little bit oversharpened but they are great anyway, looks like some drawing 👍
 
Some top notch stuff in here! Gut gemacht, Mann! :)
And I approve of your username. Nordschleife ftw :D
 
SET 4 - BMW Vision GT (PART1)
Which one is your favourite? I tried my best, please comment and help me to improve :D


1
14194031671_28fae7f21b_b.jpg


2
14197325145_da718b50d2_b.jpg


3
14197260484_fc2425af05_b.jpg


4
14217467063_4bcf1dae8d_b.jpg


5
14217430773_fd2e46a91f_b.jpg


6
14217469613_bc23a135ea_b.jpg
 
Back