(GTTCC-6) | Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship - Season 6 | TNR_FILO, BenMillard and DPR win!Finished 

Should a turbo be installed from round 2 onwards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tbh, it's not worth the effort to report an incident. People know what and what they haven't done. Politics ruins motorsport. Let's just try and keep the racing clean... that way it'll be enjoyable for everyone. I was side by side with Filo for most of the lap in Race 3; that's how it should be done. Good late braking, but no unnecessary dive bombs. Just my opinion. :)

Edit: Am I one of the people whom needs to improve??
It's worth reporting when people refuse to acknowledge what they've done. It's one thing to know for yourself, but people are gonna end up thinking they got a free pass just because they haven't been called out on it by the stewards, and the accidents repeat themselves.

Tbh, it's not worth the effort to report an incident. People know what and what they haven't done. Politics ruins motorsport. Let's just try and keep the racing clean... that way it'll be enjoyable for everyone. I was side by side with Filo for most of the lap in Race 3; that's how it should be done. Good late braking, but no unnecessary dive bombs. Just my opinion. :)

Edit: Am I one of the people whom needs to improve??
No, I'm one as well. I lost 8 places in R7.

Depending on how the rest of the season goes and if people are still interested, I may possibly make the jump to PCars as people have asked. If anyone is interested please drop me a message, want to speak to people about it 👍

Meeting 3 - Tokyo - Results

Round 7

1. True-blue-8
2. BenMillard (298BHP)
3. StormPacer17 (Position Swap)
4. Ash9418 (303BHP) (Position Swap)
5. epicgiratina
6. The_Noir_Antares (293BHP)
7. TNR_FILO (288BHP)
8. DeltaJulietMike
9. CrazyJohnIsHere (Warning)
10. FRS_SK8R
Fastest Lap - True-blue-8 - 1.50.038
Lap Leaders - CrazyJohnIsHere, True-blue-8, The_Noir_Antares

Round 8

1. TNR_FILO
2. DeltaJulietMike
3. The_Noir_Antares
4. BenMillard (293BHP)
5. True-blue-8 (288BHP)
6. StormPacer17 (303BHP)
7. Ash9418 (298BHP)
8. CrazyJohnIsHere (Reprimand)
DNF. epicgiratina (308BHP)
Pole Position - TNR_FILO - 1.50.441
Fastest Lap - TNR_FILO - 1.50.204
Lap Leaders - The_Noir_Antares, True-blue-8, TNR_FILO

Round 9

1. BenMillard (303BHP)
2. True-blue-8 (308BHP)
3. TNR_FILO (288BHP)
4. Ash9418
5. The_Noir_Antares (298BHP)
6. StormPacer17
7. epicgiratina
8. DeltaJulietMike (293BHP) (Warning)
9. CrazyJohnIsHere
10. BRRT_Angel
Fastest Lap - True-blue-8 - 1.50.091
Lap Leaders - epicgiratina, Ash9418, True-blue-8, BenMillard

Driver Of The Day - @epic_apri_39

Quite a few incidents, but spoken to people. Hopefully we can focus more on the racing and get things sorted. Willow Springs next :cheers:

Definitely, 2nd to 5th separated by less than 20 points. That just takes one good race to shuffle the lot.
when the drop score is taken into account it's even closer than that. If Filo runs a strong top 5 willow he should be in a very comfortable position.

when the drop score is taken into account it's even closer than that. If Filo runs a strong top 5 willow he should be in a very comfortable position.
Noob question, how does the drop score work? It's the first time I've encountered this so I'm not exactly sure how this works.

Noob question, how does the drop score work? It's the first time I've encountered this so I'm not exactly sure how this works.
Not a noob question at all 👍

All 3 races form your overall round points. The worst 'round' result will not count towards the final standings, so only 5 rounds matter.

For example, your drop score so far is Laguna.

Does that make sense?

still 8 out of 9 isn't bad... on the other hand 288bhp AND big willow is very bad :lol:
The CRZ was running very well with low power there, so I don't think it will be that bad. The problem with willow is there seems to be lots of crashing. I've learnt to run at 90% and you can pick up strong points. I love the place, it's probably my best track on the game. So hoping for some strong points

i'm dreadful there
The CRZ was running very well with low power there, so I don't think it will be that bad. The problem with willow is there seems to be lots of crashing. I've learnt to run at 90% and you can pick up strong points. I love the place, it's probably my best track on the game. So hoping for some strong points

Lobby open, sorry for the delay.

Edit: I've been kicked out of my own lobby.

👍

Last edited:
Back