GTTCC round 3: Apricot Hill

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 23 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
sorry for the downtime, i've been late all day.

here are the results for Round 2:

whitez: 1:51:511 (10 pts)
Zero:1:51.858 (6 pts)
PunkRock: 1:53.662 (4 pts)
Y2Tuscan: 1:53.931 (3pts)
viper_maniac: 1:55.553 (2 pts)

the others didn't include any time, and we already have 2 entries that left us... :(

anyhoo, here are the points after 2 rounds:

whitez: 11pts
ed99: 10pts
Y2Tuscan:9 pts
PunkRock: 7 pts
viper_maniac: 6 pts
Zero: 6 pts
Gil: 2pts

as always : NO WALLRIDING, NO CUTTING THE LAST CHICANE!

Times are due for Friday, like the past 2 rounds... have fun, hopefully there will be more entries this time...

I still managed to beat viper_maniac!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaha

Yes I did

Heh heh, hey people, just thought id drop in and give a nice hullo and good luck :D

And nice job dominating the competition whitez :eek:

Yeah its just because Grand valley is a power ciruit. Lets see if your elise can hold the road on apricots sweeping turns. Trust me if I was using an Elise I wouldve been faster than whitez. I did a test with it on r246 and I killed my S2000 time by about 2 seconds, this was with very little setting up (oh and very twitchy as well).

Anyway I aint complaining :P

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
I still managed to beat viper_maniac!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaha

Yes I did

Thats only because I didnt have much time due to working with my dad.

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
Yeah its just because Grand valley is a power ciruit. Lets see if your elise can hold the road on apricots sweeping turns. Trust me if I was using an Elise I wouldve been faster than whitez. I did a test with it on r246 and I killed my S2000 time by about 2 seconds, this was with very little setting up (oh and very twitchy as well).

Anyway I aint complaining :P

is that a challenge from you???? :confused:

Originally posted by viper_maniac

Thats only because I didnt have much time due to working with my dad.

Ok spose ya gotta do other things apart from play GT

Whitez: No I am not challenging you I was just saying the elise is a quick car which I wished that I had picked.

yeah.....i picked that car because i knew what to do with it (because i finished the Elise Trophy a few hours earlier ;))

Digital Camera pics does not show that the run is clean, only that you achieved the lap, btw.....my lap took me 3 laps to get, i could have beaten it but i had to do my qualifying lap for my comp.

Originally posted by whitez

is that a challenge from you???? :confused:

You are not the best nor even close to the best so get off your high horse and come back to reality

I'm sorry for the dnf I was caught up in my school work much of this week, I will be back for the next round.

Back