(GTTCC9) | Interest check | GT Touring Car Championship Season 9Draft 

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC9)

This is an interest check for a resurrection of the GTTCC series. All information is below. If you are interested or have any questions let me know. Only talk/discussion about the series, and only comment if genuinely interested please.

Sign ups are only provisional for now. Drivers with a good attitude both on and off track are welcome to race. All drivers are expected to be clean, respectable and able to race cleanly in a pack.

If interested, please post your GTP and PSN ID on here or via PM.

Races will take place on a Wednesday night from 21:00BST.

Races will take place every 2 weeks.

There will be 5 rounds.

Tyre/Fuel Depletion: TBC
Damage: Light
Grip Reduction: Real
Slipstream Strength: Real
False Starts: On

Driving line and ABS are the only driving aids permitted.

Each race will last roughly 20minutes each, set to a lap count. Drivers are expected to make a pit stop during the race within the designated pit window(given prior to race start).

There will be a short qualifying session followed by 2 or 3 races (dependent on car used).

To keep the championship and racing as close as possible, the top 5 drivers will receive a success penalty;

Values will be announced after car choice has been decided.

Points will be awarded in the following order;

1st - 20pts
2nd - 18pts
3rd - 16pts
4th - 14pts
5th - 12pts
6th - 10pts
7th - 9pts
8th - 8pts
9th - 7pts
10th - 6pts
11th - 5pts
12th - 4pts
13th - 3pts
14th - 2pts
15th - 1pt
1 Point will be awarded to the driver who sets the fastest lap
1 point will be awarded for leading a lap (defined as crossing the start/finish line in 1st place)

Points will be awarded for Qualifying in the following order;
1st - 8pts
2nd - 6pts
3rd - 5pts
4th - 4pts
5th - 3pts
6th - 2pts
7th - 1pt

Car choice is yet to be decided but it will be a touring car; Possibly the CRZ Touring car or perhaps a GT300 car.

All information is temporary and will be confirmed once sign up list is completed.

We are looking at holding the first test race in about a month.

1. True-blue-8 / True-blue-8
2. NinjaEvo / NinjitsuEvolved
3. Storm_SP17 / StormPacer17
4. FaithlessEmo / FaithlessEmo
5. DeltaJuliet / DeltaJulietMike
6. STOCKY8A1 / STOCKY8A1
7. sibbystiggy / TheOldStig
8. Matt tiff / allstarjimmmy
9. THG_RICHIE / THG_RICHIE
10. swiftsmith / smith1001

Hi all, just a quick update.

Still waiting on a few more people to get back to me (been awhile so difficult to get back in touch) but the general consensus is people are excited to meet back up. I'll give those waiting on a bit more time, but meanwhile I'll be sending a small form out with a couple questions about what people want to do, so you should get that in the next day or 2.

Hope everyone is ok 👍

I'm interested in this series..
Thanks for the interest. Unfortunately people that told me they wanted to race have told me they've now moved to another game/sold PS3 etc, so now we've only got a handful of drivers I can trust to attend and participate. I've been trying to contact others but have had no response, so unless we get some more signups within the next week or two i'm afraid the series may not go ahead.

Back