gtuned: New products + McLaren FP1 20x30 Poster for $30!

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 24 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
New York
GO6DoRiFUt0
gtun3d
SeCRDHP.jpg

Facebook / Storenvy / flickr

Hey everyone.

I've been here on GTP for a while, mostly in the Photomode forums. My main passions are cars and photography, which led me to create this about 4 years ago, and just earlier this year, I opened up my online store, selling both Prints and now designs. This is my first try of advertising and getting my stuff out there officially.

rajEBqD.jpg

Each picture is hand signed, dated, and numbered.

16x24: $45.00
20x30: $65.00

Metal Print Options

The ultimate way to show off. Done on high gloss aluminum, it eliminates any need for framing with it's simple backing.

16x24: $125.00

20x30: $175.00

Standout Print Options

A cheaper yet just as quality alternative to a metal print, your image comes on a light weight 3/4 inch thick backing and a shiny metallic finish.

16x24: $100.00

Poster Options

A cheaper alternative to the 20x30 Print, this is done on a slightly different, little lower quality printer and paper, but still provides a great quality for framing, or even just tacking up on a wall.

20x30 Poster: $25.00

Ordering is super easy for such a huge selection.
1. Add to Cart
2. Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/gtuned/collections/72157641124304795/
3. Select the picture you want
4. Add the link/picture title in the Note section.

Design Selections

Quattro: $45.00
wqbFsYA.jpg

The Legendary Audi Quattro S1. One of the wildest Rally cars of all time, done up in an equally wild and minimalistic design featuring it's famous color scheme.

Printed as a 16x24 on Metallic Paper, this is a perfect gift for any gearhead.

sixteen.4: $45.00

yNfn5J6.jpg

Now you can own a Veyron, just $1,999,955 off. A deal right? Select your favorite, and it'll shipped to you as a Metallic 16x24 print.
With 10 to choose from, one's sure to be your favorite.
Only 35 of Thirty5 will be made, and 30 of SS.

Color Map: Rally (Standout: $100.00 / Individual Prints $10.00)
UVUgIjF.jpg

Some of the most famous Liveries in Rally, simplified and squared. Featuring the Audi S1, Marlboro Evolution, 555 Subaru Impreza, Both Martini and HF Lancia, Peugeot 205, Ford RS2000, Rothman's Porsche 959, and the Abu Dhabi Focus RS.
Available in both 20x20 Standout & Individual Prints

bimmer Standout: $100.00

mZmpREM.jpg

Another simplified and stylized design of BMW's 3.0 CSL. With the ///M colors and stripes the main highlight, this is perfect for any hardcore BMW fan or Motorsport enthusiast.
Done up on a white 3/4 Inch 16x24 Metallic Standout for ultimate shine and pop of the design.

One Two
10x20 Print Combo: $40.00
Individual 10x20 Print: $25.00
16x24 Standout: $100.00
m3BIXjn.jpg

The '67 MKIV GT40's. Only running 2 races and winning both, 1st at Sebring and 1st and 4th in the 1967 24h of Le Mans.

Available in multitude of options, including 10x20 package, individual prints and single image of both.

Stratospheric: $45.00
hdN05jI.jpg

Add a little bit of Rally history to your wall with this 12x36 print of the Lancia Stratos, done with a mix of flat and minimalism.

two88:
16x24 $45.00
10x20 $25.00
qI6T30C.jpg

Ferrari's 288GTO. One of the most beautiful of the Ferrari legacy, ready to attack the tarmac.

Sant Agata Vice/Countach: $45.00

pde2rGc.jpg

Is there anything more 80's than a white Lamborghini Countach? I didn't think there was. So lets cram as much neon gradients, palm trees and retro design elements as possible into one 16x24 Metallic Print.
You even get two variants!

Sant'Agata Vice, obviously a play off Miami Vice, just with Lamborghini's HQ, Sant'Agata Bolognese in Italy.

Countach! Other than the name of the model it's self, Countach is an exclamation of astonishment, usually used when seeing a beautiful woman, or the beautiful 80's and 90's automotive icon.

7eight7: $45.00
wP0hiYn.jpg

Mazda's Le Mans Legend, the 787b. Whether it's the iconic orange and green livery, the streamlined design, or the sound of 4 Rotors screaming, it's almost every gearhead's favorite.

Done on a 16x24 Metallic Print, this design is sure to get attention.

All American Racer: $40.00
n9AaKRG.jpg

The AAR Cuda. One of the most famous in Trans Am racing, and sought after by American Muscle lovers, a car that can normally bring $100,000+ can now be yours. Kind of.

Done on a 16x20 Metallic Print, with a varied selection of colors. If you want a special custom colored version, feel free to contact and have it done!

By The Wind: $45.00
0Zq8sgA.jpg

Wayra, the God of Wind. The inspiration of Pagani's Huayra, and this design. Every line stemming from one, flowing into the Huayra's distinct smooth lines.

Available as a 12x36 Metallic Print, guarnteed to make an impression.

The M Machines
Individual: Prints: $45.00 / Standout: $100.00 / Metal $125.00
Combos: Prints: $75.00 / Standouts: $150.00 / Metal: $200.00

5eq5WYU.png

The M Machine. One of the most innovative and best artists of Electronic Music.
The BMW M3. One of the most legendary sports cars to be developed, with a thoroughbred racing history.

What do you get with both of them combined? The M3 Machine. Originally composed as a Vinyl design on Forza 4, it's now available as a high res, vectored print.

There's also other options such as shirts, and iPhone cases, and more coming.

I'd also like some feedback, and not just have this as an advertisement. I'd like to hear ideas, feedback, anything.

So, print ideas? Questions? Anything?

Thanks,

Garrett.

Okay, so with the Holidays coming up, I've added a special deal for GTP Members for 10% off. Use the code GTDGTP10 and get 10% off anything in the store.

I'm also looking for ideas for new designs, and even willing to take custom commision work in a way. If you got an idea you want to see made, post it here.

Good news! Starting 10/27 at Midnight EST, and running through Monday, December 1st, everything in the store will be 30% off.

Also, Just finished up doing up 10 new designs for 4 different phones.

With choices from the iPhone 4/4S and 5, Samsung S3, and Galaxy Note 2.

The phone cases won't be included in the 30% off sale, because I didn't manage to get them up in time.

Fantastic looking. 👍

Question: Do standouts come with all the hardware necessary to mount on a wall? If not, what else is needed for them to be mounted?

Also, just an idea, I think some of those designs would look awesome as a t-shirt, something like either the stylized Audi Quattro or all 9 of the rally livery squares on a white shirt.

Fantastic looking. 👍

Question: Do standouts come with all the hardware necessary to mount on a wall? If not, what else is needed for them to be mounted?

Also, just an idea, I think some of those designs would look awesome as a t-shirt, something like either the stylized Audi Quattro or all 9 of the rally livery squares on a white shirt.

Thanks for the compliment, and as for the Standouts, they do. There's just a simple hole drilled into the back that just hangs on any nail, or even thumbtack.

And Quattro does come on available on a shirt, and I do want to do the Rally one as well, I'm just trying to find a good way to get them done and have them be affordable.

New product coming soon!
Hopefully tommorow!
nQm46oU.jpg

Custom Controller/Console skins.

I'm working on a bunch right now, and I'll hopefully have a good selection up Tomorrow.

I'm even going to try to make them available to personalize with custom Name/Country Plates and Numbers.

Controller skins will be $35, Consoles will be $50 with a choice from PS3/PS4 and Xbox 360/Xbox One to choose from to begin with, with Wii/Wii U coming later.

So if you have any you want to see made, let me know and there's a good chance it'll be made available.

What about stickers?

I know I'd love an NSX bumper sticker in your style.

Stickers are something I want to start getting into, but I just don't have the supplier or extra money to have them in and sit.

So, most of the day later, I got a total of 8 done. I'm going to be doing more tommorow, and adding more controllers. The Final price is going to be $25 instead of $35.
KuSCYC7.jpg

dR96aBm.jpg

lsNuDQi.jpg

G3Uf4r0.jpg

w6QxRVx.jpg

M4KU4hr.jpg

1mAgIVY.jpg

iTuWEhj.jpg

All of these are going to be available for PS3, Xbox 360, and Xbox One tommorow.

Alright, so it's been a while since I've updated, but the 2nd series is still in the works, just being done very slowly.

The controllers helped boost sales some, but so far, only 3 have sold.

My inspiration to do new prints and art have been lacking, so what would you all purchase as a print, or controller?

Alright, so it's been a while since I've updated, but the 2nd series is still in the works, just being done very slowly.

The controllers helped boost sales some, but so far, only 3 have sold.

My inspiration to do new prints and art have been lacking, so what would you all purchase as a print, or controller?
I'm willing to guess, from the designs you've posted, that actual photos wouldn't be something that would work would it?

Also, do you have any pictures of the product on an Xbox One controller?

I'm willing to guess, from the designs you've posted, that actual photos wouldn't be something that would work would it?

Also, do you have any pictures of the product on an Xbox One controller?

Some of them I do have photos of them actually done, like Color Map Rally, but most don't. Just don't have the space or extra income to buy each new thing, even though I really want to.

And No, I don't have any of the skins on an Xbox One controller, as I don't have one, only PS4.

Some of them I do have photos of them actually done, like Color Map Rally, but most don't. Just don't have the space or extra income to buy each new thing, even though I really want to.

And No, I don't have any of the skins on an Xbox One controller, as I don't have one, only PS4.
yeah, I figured price might be one problem, and with minimal canvas I can see where you're coming from.

I'm interested to see the fitment, mainly. With the Xbox one looking like it has less cut outs, I'm sure it would be easier to get a better fitment. I'm interested, still though, I'd like to see a final :(

yeah, I figured price might be one problem, and with minimal canvas I can see where you're coming from.

I'm interested to see the fitment, mainly. With the Xbox one looking like it has less cut outs, I'm sure it would be easier to get a better fitment. I'm interested, still though, I'd like to see a final :(

I completely understand, As far as I know, the Xbox One should turnout like the exact image on there, the DS4 is a little different than the template, But I had to use 2 templates in a way to see how it'd look. But the Xbox One should look as it does on the template, but just not 100% sure.

UMrmAIp.jpg

Some amazing work in here, gtuned. I think my wallet ran away while I was looking at the posters.

Yep, shipping is $15 and usually takes 3/4 weeks at max.
Good to know. I'm considering getting a second DS4 and the ///M skin caught my attention. Looks bloody fantastic!

If you ship to canada is it still 15$? , better start saving up, these look stunning.

Thanks mate, and Yep, it'll be $15, might be less, if it is less, I'll try to throw in some free stickers.

Some amazing work in here, gtuned. I think my wallet ran away while I was looking at the posters.

Good to know. I'm considering getting a second DS4 and the ///M skin caught my attention. Looks bloody fantastic!

Thanks, the DS4 skins hold up quite well, the GT40 one is still on mine hasn't shifted at all. The only negatives I can see are that I don't think they're be interchangeable as in having one and then taking it off and replacing it with another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back