- 489

- Central Coast,
The idea of this thread is someone posts 2 lines of lyrics, and others guess the song, and artist (and maybe the next few lines). The one who gets it right gets to go next
if you find that someone guesses a song that does not match your song, but still conatins the same line, they still win! (eg, a lot of songs have 'I love you...)
Please nothing too obscure (like your friends garage band's song)
I'll start with an oldie but a goodie
I'll show you a place
High on the desert plain...
if you find that someone guesses a song that does not match your song, but still conatins the same line, they still win! (eg, a lot of songs have 'I love you...)
Please nothing too obscure (like your friends garage band's song)
I'll start with an oldie but a goodie
I'll show you a place
High on the desert plain...