Guess the name of the person having a birthday today

  • Thread starter Thread starter SVX
  • 25 comments
  • 1,459 views

SVX

The White Comet
Premium
Messages
14,427
New Zealand
Kanagawa, JP
Who am I? I have a GT4 gallery, and I am a writer for the Pedal Of Choice magazine.






WHO AM I?

Happy birthday!

and also there is nothing up for grabs




********************************EXTRA QUESTION***********************************
again this doesn't have a prize

My birthday was on July the 14th and in my avatar, I have a person with a beard.


WHO AM I?
 
Last edited:
I'm going to "gess" the name of the person's birthday is "July 14". Am I right?
 
Ooops, it's not like that, it's the name of the person's birthday, not the date, I will edit my first post and title now.
 
Last edited:
Oooops again, July 14th is today is it?

EDIT: it is the 15th today says the GTP calendar :sly:
 
Last edited:
EDIT: Yes it's the 15th
 
Last edited:
IT KEEPS ON HAPPENING! You beat me to it 80Y, I was editing and when I finish people have posted.

(I'm not angry at you 80Y I'm just saying)
 
Last edited:
The name of the birthday is "Wednesday."

See, twice now you've said, "The name of the person's birthday," not "the name of the person having a birthday." :dopey:
 
Oh I will change the name to what you said, thanks for telling me! Sorry for the confusion ladies and gentlemen.
 
Last edited:
Happy Birthday 80Y 2C2!:cheers: Have a good one!👍
 
:lol:

Happy Birthday, 80Y 2C2! 👍
:cheers:
 
hmm...
 
Last edited:
Oh sorry happy birthday!
 
Happy birthday 80Y 2C2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers:
 
Happy Birthday 80Y 2C2!

Hope you have a great Birthday. :cheers:
 
Anyone tried the extra question?
 
I'm confused. Happy Birthday to someone or other.
 
Thanks everyone! 👍 :) - I had a great day :D :cheers:

It was Araba's birthday yesterday - if that answers the question. Hope you had a great day aswell Araba:cheers:
 
Opps I was actually talking about breakpoint! This thread turned out quite confusing.
 
thanks guys :D

I honestly didn't think I'd get anything like this. I've only been a member half a year.
 
But you post everywhere! You joined 2 months after me and you have more posts already! And I mean it in the good way.
 
I have been a member for 5 years now and only have 1300 posts, i just dont post on everything unless i really have something to say.
 
Happy Birthday for the 15th mate :D.
 
Back