Guess they didn't think of that....goKart

  • Thread starter Thread starter crossup
  • 2 comments
  • 979 views
Messages
402
Messages
crossup125
Just laughted my butt off watching the garage/pit crew cutscene because this time instead of a race car or the odd street car there was a go-kart in there and of course the crew went thru their scripted moves- check the pesky widget in the front wheel well....look under the car to make sure they got all of that possum roadkill off the muffler....and the wheel man practices tightening the lug nuts by mind power....the IT tech shows some porn to the crew boss on the laptop PC.

of course with a go-kart there all the moves are on an imaginary car as they pretty much ignore the go-kart :D
 
I saw the Camaro SS Edge Special there once... I should have taken a picture of the suits they were in but it was something weird.
 
I considered selling my kart to make it go away, but thought better of it.
 
Back