Guide to Nordschleife's Ideal line PDF!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter nismo4life
  • 27 comments
  • 4,238 views
nismo4life
this is really freaking cool...check it out

Nordschleife's Ideal Line PDF

I've posted that one up before, its good to see it again.

One of the best 'free' guides to the 'ring I've seen, its well worth printing out.

Its also interesting to note that just like in GT4 it also uses the old start/finish line and not the new one on the main straight (as Forza does).

Regards

Scaff
 
What a great find, even better than the EVO magazine guide published last month.

Looking forward to putting it to good use this weekend.
 
Wow.That is amazing.

I should really read up on that.Nurburgring has been known to catch me off gaurd at times.
 
That's great. Now if there is any person here willing to compress it so I can use it for the Mission 34..
 
That looks like a great read. I saved it so that I can read it when I get time and also put some of that to good use. Thanks
 
A-1 readin material! woohoo!
 
Very nice, used the works colour laser to print out a copy, will be nice for reading whilst on the toilet / in the bath ;).

Dan.
 
Thanks for posting it! It's great! I really want to go now, but I don't own a car.... maybe my mate would lend me his Audi TT (hint hint) .... no? spoil sport :guilty:
 
It would be amazing if someone could piece together the indiviual bits of track into an ideal line map of the entire course!!

C.
 
yeti
It would be amazing if someone could piece together the indiviual bits of track into an ideal line map of the entire course!!

C.

You read my mind. Printed and getting ready to cut......making a poster for my room. It is going to be sweet!
 
95GTIVR6
You read my mind. Printed and getting ready to cut......making a poster for my room. It is going to be sweet!

Reckon you need to upload the final version for everyone else...

C.
 
My god... it's so damn beautiful. :D
 
Very nice, thanks so much 👍

Must... go... study... it... more...
 
Great find, nismo, I'm posting this on the GT4 Downloads section of our main site. Thanks! 👍
 
Jordan
Great find, nismo, I'm posting this on the GT4 Downloads section of our main site. Thanks! 👍

That's something... Jordan actually.... spoke! :sick: :sick: :sick: ...terrific terrific find!
 
Heh, I actually talk quite a bit. :) Anyone looking for the file can find it here.
 
Thank you for this guide, it has helped me understand the "ring" a lot more. 👍
 
lol, i almost posted this a while ago, but i figured somone else already did......and yes, it is a fantastic guide to the ring ;)


somehow i have managed to make my own line that works just a well (seeing as the line discribed in the guide takes you through a rather hard bump going into Kallenhard)......

i also have the Nordschliefe map by Berndtston & Berndtston......and that is great for visualizing your line....
 
The ring has been haunting me for sometime...the Mercedes Evo II for IA-15 does not have great handling
 
If I remember correctly (havent done IA-15 for awhile) the Mercedes Evo II has great handling, I golded that test fairly easily.

*Edit* Yeah was easy, I had another go at it and beat the gold time by 13 seconds.
 
NICE very nice.. this should let me improve my times further... thanks nismo


~~~ Jase
 
Back