Guitar + Ferrari F1 = AWESOME!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 10 comments
  • 1,534 views
Hahah excellent. Great idea. To perfect it, his downshifts need more of the backfire of the exhaust (muted strum?).
 
I saw it on autoblog I wanted to post it here but you beat me to it.

It's original for sure and funny too. :lol:
 
I don't even want to know what sort of "vibrating device" he is using :lol:.
 
\m/ >w< \m/

I've always wondered if you could do this...now I know. Sounds as good, if not a little better, than the actual car!
 
I just saw this a few days after the Malaysian race. Pretty impressive.




;)
 
Cool video .. I wonder if I someone can make a deep V8 sound with a guitar ><
 
That's awesome, I love that. 👍
 
Cool video .. I wonder if I someone can make a deep V8 sound with a guitar ><

Might need a bass.

Always wondered how F1 engines on a guitar would sound, and now I know, and it's brilliant.
 
Back