guitar solo? again

  • Thread starter Thread starter drunk_and_dead
  • 11 comments
  • 1,569 views
Messages
5
Messages
drunk_and_dead
I will try again: When you have finished a race, you hear a guitar solo. I wonder if someone know the name of theese guitar solos, because I really want to rearn them myself!?
 
I think it's a custom made sample and not part of a longer audio track.
 
I think it's a custom made sample and not part of a longer audio track.

You could transcribe it. If you really want it, i could try do it tomorrow?
 
Record the finishing sequence (a phone cam would do if it's close enough to your speaker). Just listen to the solo a few times and then play it on your guitar.

Pick out the main notes and try to fill in what's between - it'll be a good lesson if nothing else :D
 
I've never heard it because I turn the BGM off and sadly this even mutes the "victory" music :/
 
One of the music track is entirely the guitar alone and it is pretty awesome. It's the Spanish desperado type.
 
They are all pretty easy to play. Just listen to it and have your guitar, try to figure out what key and then you can play the scales. The solos I noticed are just arpeggios and runs up and down scales. I think they are pretty cool as well.
 
Record the finishing sequence (a phone cam would do if it's close enough to your speaker). Just listen to the solo a few times and then play it on your guitar.

Pick out the main notes and try to fill in what's between - it'll be a good lesson if nothing else :D

You got a great point there :)
I'll try ;)
 
Sounds like he just invented playing by ear? :)
 
would someone put these tunes on youtube I really want to listen to the victory music any time I want
 
Figure out the starting note, next note is up a perfect 5th, then another 5th, down a 3rd, up a 5th again... off the top of my head. I'm hearing that as one of the licks. :)


(guitar teacher, composer, music theory instructor... :))
 
Back