Gunemdown comp

• Thread starter MTNFC3S
  • 12 comments
mtnfc3s
I think im gonna do another tourney tonight....that is unless i cant get enough people interested.
Gunemdown.net is a North Carolina based IRL Drift Forum.
Our members like to have grudge matches, but wanted to open it up tonight to GTP members to fill in brackets.
If it ends up happening, open practice starts at 8:30pm and qualifying starts at 9pm sharp. (US EST)

It will either be at autumn ring mini reverse starting line is at starting grid by tires at beginning of the pit. the first corner is a left followed by a compound right and then a compound left. the finish is the double polyphony bridge after left. "Pace cone" is start/finish line

The other option i am leaning towards is a technical and hi-speed section that reminds me of the flow at V.I.R mixed with ebisu. it is grand valley speedway. the start line is the straight away after 2nd sandtrap hairpin..."pace cone" is the bridge before initiation the first corner is a banked highspeed to low speed compound left, and then an ebisu style (except opposite direction) compound right with wall as rear clip into technical sharp left with entrance to first tunnel as finish. epic.

It is for RWD FR cars only. the tires will be set at COMFORT MEDIUM no exceptions, so tune cars accordingly before event. i dont wanna hear about comfort hards being the standard. we have a lot that use softs as well, so this is the firm unchanging compromise.

if you are interested... PM me this afternoon-evening to register.

If i cant get enough people registered tonight, i will postpone this event to the weekend.

Last edited:
YOO NC soon to be drifter here... Sign me up... PSN:LR-L2L-xDriftzz... Oh and i signed up and put you as the person who referred me to the site :D

YOO NC soon to be drifter here... Sign me up... PSN:LR-L2L-xDriftzz... Oh and i signed up and put you as the person who referred me to the site :D

whats your name on there? come say whats up in the mountain fury lounge in drift teams subforum. also in general discussion there is an introduce yourself thread in there, give us a holla.
on gunemdown, anything you want to know about rwd drifting, someone in there has tried or is doing currently. stuff like corolla with s13 suspension, any and all s chassis engine swaps, rx-7 info including 20b motors. great peeps, and everyone likes to bs and were all a bunch of pranksters and comedians. lol

u are my psn friend already so round 830 go in to my lounge and click on my coffee cup mannn!

What my car will be like once i finish it up (hopefully 3 months or so)

EDIT: Forgot my name is GT501995...

Mustang GT 5.0 1990... Thats my car... and i was born in 1995

Last edited:
Sounds fun but I'm surprised the mods have let the title stay this long.

^^sorry sirs, i had a brainfart and didnt event think of the title as a promotion. i wasnt thinking. sometimes im weetoodded. lol

i will probably have these now and again...... the next one i post can i title it as something like GED comp and not mention the website as a dot net or promote in posts?

i just have so many guys that know it as Gunemdown comp on the open lobby, and i need to at least mention that part just so they can find it, if they are not friended to me on psn yet.

either way, just give me a shout.
ryan

What my car will be like once i finish it up (hopefully 3 months or so)

EDIT: Forgot my name is GT501995...

Mustang GT 5.0 1990... Thats my car... and i was born in 1995

Thats the car the guy in "Menance to society" stole right? That car is baller dude! Seen the movie about 26 times now too..

Latest Posts

Back