Gunemdown FunComp #2

• Thread starter MTNFC3S
  • 24 comments
mtnfc3s
wooooooo.jpg

ITS TIME ITS TIME! GET YOUR BEAST READY!!!

Its that time again already...back by popular demand GunemDown tourney!

The room opens up little before 8:30pm EST US for open practice.

Qualifying is at 9pm EST sharp!

FR only COMFORT HARDS and 650hp limit

Everyone that qualifies is bracketed, in a uphill battle style bracket format, basically giving you an easier matchups if you qualify high, and harder matchups if you qualify low.

The course is Autumn Ring Mini Reverse. the course will be judged from the first corner to the left until the end of the left hand corner at the 1st polyphony bridge.

This will be a great event for people that like to have fun, meet new peeps, and laugh a bunch at the Macho Madness that goes on.

OOOOHHH YEAH!

my psn is mtnfc3s, if you add me you can just enter though my lounge,
if not, look for the room titled "Gunemdown comp 9pm sharp"

if you show up late to this, you are out-woooo-of-wooo-luck!

WOOOOOO!

Hit me up if you are intersted so i can get a feel of how many attending, if its a lotta people we will open up two pages between myself, and my teammate and bracket down until we can combine rooms.

Thanks!
Ryan

Got good news I should be back onine around Next weekend sometime!!

i have roadrunner turbo 15meg it shouldnt lag. :)

Qualifying is at 9pm saturday sept 17th MonsterM
we'd love to have u if you can make it!

Okay Trying to come if its Raining here . Because I'm going to the Nürburgring If it's sunny :D

Heellz yeah karyuun! should be a decent turnout. i know there are a couple of new people not in there the other night coming, and a few that were in there will be back again..... so seems like some good drifters and a lot of laughs again!

I might be able to join this if i get home in time.

ill let the NEMESIS boys know whats good too in case theyll be online as well.

I might be able to join this if i get home in time.

ill let the NEMESIS boys know whats good too in case theyll be online as well.

Thank you sir! you da man! dont hurt us too bad if you come in there. :)

Thank you sir! you da man! dont hurt us too bad if you come in there. :)

im a peaceful man. 👍 but actually i just checked the date and probably wont be able to jump on this saturday. should of checked before i replied to the post :(

Awesome time last night, so many intense battles that were sooo close. Thanks for having me and Rovered78. Looking forward to the next one!!

It was good.. too bad I had to leave after my battle.. but it was really late. 5AM ;X
Anyways I shouldn't have picked the s13. I was too slow for the other cars. xD
Who won by the way?

Back