Guntherwerks coming to FH4?

• Thread starter Ducktail
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
Dorset
So, I found this on Instagram and found it quite interesting. Have a look through the comments here.
It would be pretty cool to have a 993 in the game at last, especially one like this. It definitely seems like more and more modified cars are being added, and you never know, some day we might get the Singer 911.

I am not familiar with Guntherwerks, but are they closely related to Hoonigan?
Many of the custom cars added in the current Forza are related to Hoonigan in some way. If they have a good relationship with Hoonigan, it will be grounds for believing the story.

So, I found this on Instagram and found it quite interesting. Have a look through the comments here.
It would be pretty cool to have a 993 in the game at last, especially one like this. It definitely seems like more and more modified cars are being added, and you never know, some day we might get the Singer 911.

So the O.G. GT2 doesn't count?

It just feels weird to have these modified cars count as separate cars and not simply bodykit options.

To me, it's like having "Liberty Walk Edition" cars.

I am not familiar with Guntherwerks, but are they closely related to Hoonigan?
Many of the custom cars added in the current Forza are related to Hoonigan in some way. If they have a good relationship with Hoonigan, it will be grounds for believing the story.

They are not. Guntherwerks is an independent shop, a bit like Singer.

A Singer 911 would be absolutely brilliant to have in the game, both as a collector's car and a competitive driver, but, it MUST have the proper exhaust note. That is one of the features that makes that 911 so attractive.

It just feels weird to have these modified cars count as separate cars and not simply bodykit options.

To me, it's like having "Liberty Walk Edition" cars.
Probably because if they introduced a body kit as a car pass or dlc car, people would be piiiiiiiiiised.

The DeBerti Design Mustang was really nothing more than a widebody kit and some performance upgrades. The kit isn’t even drastically different to the standard model. So they’ve done it before, and they’ll likely do it again.

A Singer 911 would be absolutely brilliant to have in the game, both as a collector's car and a competitive driver, but, it MUST have the proper exhaust note. That is one of the features that makes that 911 so attractive.
Agreed, and I think they might actually get the sound correct. The other Flat 6 Porsche's sound pretty good

Back