Guy rams me off, no penalty 4 him?

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Guy rams me over 5 times until I spin out. But no penalty for him. There’s me in playing like a good sport, then ram I’m off lol.

It makes me think control pad players are more likely to ram. The way their cars steer so sharp. When you play using a wheel, you likely enjoy losing because you’re just driving having fun.

With control pad it’s not even half as fun as a wheel, and their more likely to ram. That’s what I think.

Guy rams me over 5 times until I spin out. But no penalty for him. There’s me in playing like a good sport, then ram I’m off lol.

It makes me think control pad players are more likely to ram. The way their cars steer so sharp. When you play using a wheel, you likely enjoy losing because you’re just driving having fun.

With control pad it’s not even half as fun as a wheel, and their more likely to ram. That’s what I think.
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Jokes aside, don't think there is a correlation between clean and dirty players and what peripheral they use. There may be a percieved difference due to the sheer volume of pad users compared to wheel users. Beyond that, nada.

Last edited:
Pad players can be spotted by their erratic, jerky turns due to the limited accuracy in a thumbstick. Wheel users are smoother because they have a greater degree of accuracy in turning. I can spot pad users a mile off.

Last edited:
I think I finally figured out the username - he's in first place in the Funniest thread starters leaderboard :lol:

Back