Gymkhana

  • Thread starter Thread starter nismo4life
  • 2 comments
  • 616 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
357
I've been reading and I read somewhere that this is another name for Autocross. I see cones in the display picture when your looking at the Gymkhana in the driving park and when I join all there is is a big circle of cones. Is there anyway to alter the setup and have an autocross course like Forza?
 
No, you can't put the cones the way you want.

You could push them with your car but that would be a lot of work.
 
A search would have turned up this thread.

I suggest doing searches before starting new threads. 👍

Questions would have been welcomed in this thread.

Feel free to join the conversation about Gymkhana in the thread linked above ( twice).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back