"H" for the OCD logo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anna+Reece
  • 13 comments
  • 1,596 views
Messages
1,039
Messages
CPReece98
Messages
CP Reece
How come there is a blue and orange H for the logo of the online car dealer? Does it mean anything? If it does, what does it mean?
 
That's actually a good point. The other logos appear to be flags, but I dunno what's going on there...
 
I think its meant to mean like heat as in hot or cold for like whats hot or whatever lol
 
I didn't realize it was an H. It's just a bi-color flag with stripes in it.
 
I actually think it's called Hot Car Dealer in the Japanese version? I'm not sure, I just know I've seen the name before.
 
Stolen cars?? Ok, that explains the prices then.
 
:lol: Priceless..or almost! ;)
 
I actually think it's called Hot Car Dealer in the Japanese version? I'm not sure, I just know I've seen the name before.
You're right, but I believe 'Hot Car Dealer' is the actual name across all versions. I think what probably happened is some kid at the beginning made a post, dumbed it down to OCD, and it stuck. Mind you it works in this case. Because I'm pretty sure we've all suffered some form of obsessiveness playing this game by now ;)


As for the colours... anyone's guess? My opinion is that they have no meaning, and if they do its likely something trivial (ie. programmer's favourite colours happened to be blue/orange).
 
You're right, but I believe 'Hot Car Dealer' is the actual name across all versions. I think what probably happened is some kid at the beginning made a post, dumbed it down to OCD, and it stuck. Mind you it works in this case. Because I'm pretty sure we've all suffered some form of obsessiveness playing this game by now ;)


As for the colours... anyone's guess? My opinion is that they have no meaning, and if they do its likely something trivial (ie. programmer's favourite colours happened to be blue/orange).

Must have been an influential kid. His / her post even managed to pressure my game into calling it the Online Collectors Dealership.
 
Must have been an influential kid. His / her post even managed to pressure my game into calling it the Online Collectors Dealership.
Ah, right. I guess I forgot to take into account Canadian English and the differences in spelling & what not... so 'Collectors' was incidentally dropped from my game. Even more kudos to this kid!
 
Maybe its the Honline Collectors Dealership hahaha
 
I always though it more like a door or something... Maybe I just don't pay too much attention though. :indiff:
 
Back