Hachi Roku custom track touge/time trial CHALLENGE CLOSED

• Thread starter dudeguy
  • 27 comments
United States
Sweeny, Texas
indianaBROnes
indianaBROnes24
THIS TIME TRIAL IS OVER. Thanks to all who participated, winner and prizes announcement coming soon

Congratulations to the winner JDM_Import. Many entered but only one was victorious!

This is how it works.
You pm me your psn id and i friend you.
Then you download my track and borrow my sprinter trueno gt-apex and you have the rest of the day to set your best time with sports hard tires and no aids except ABS set to 1.
You are not allowed to change the tune, that would bring you shame.
Save the replay and get it to me.
After ten people have entered i post the results and the winner gets gear and a car (yet to be determined waiting for the perfect prize car to appear in the ucd).
picture.php

If you do not want to participate but just want this awesome touge/drift course you can just pm your psn id.
picture.php

Last edited:
Just got a 4:18.560.
This is a fun touge course.

Thanks, did you use my trueno? I was afraid people where going to complain about the length of the course.

Come and join us at Legend of the Streets... custom tracks, touge, initial d. 1 vs 1.

Come check us out.

Btw, I'll check this out too.

Btw, I'll check this out too.

cool, i'll send a FR and you can check it out and review it when you get the chance (judging by your other threads you seem busy) and you can enter the challenge.

i'll enter LotS as soon as the challenge is over and i tune the trueno online.

EDIT

just applied for LotS and decided the trueno is not fast enough to compete so it stays offline.

Last edited:
Hi dudeguy,
would love to have your great track.. n practise.. dont have the skill yet to particpate in ur time trial though. Do add me as i cant find ur psn while trying to add u. Thanks mate.
psn - boons4zn

Hi. Thanks Dudeguy for adding me to download a fun great track...This is the first track i have in evening and beautiful scenary. Others i downloaded were either bright day time or very dark night time heee.
I did in 4min plus also in HONDA CRZ.. I still don't know how to use the borrow car function...

if you look in the profile tab on the left side of the gt life screen under your profile picture you will see a list of your friends click me and you will see the 86 select it to borrow it.

the contest ends Friday.

Sorry Dudeguy, I can't promise to put in the time anymore. Too busy at the moment. And I've gotta prepare for GTTC 420PP. I'm the type of guy who can only drive one type of car at a time. If I change cars, I won't be able to drive my best and won't be able to get used to it and adapt quickly enough.

what is the course called? I might give it a shot... haha... I might have downloaded the course already because of LotS.

yeah i saw that i hope that blind right-hander didn't mess anybody up too much. that corner sneaks up on you.

this contest is almost over there is not much time left in august get those times in.

Congratulations to the winner JDM_Import. Many entered but only one was victorious!

Back