Hack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tony52496
  • 2 comments
  • 948 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
38
United States
NY
Messages
Tony52496
Can someone please send me a hacked car please i dont have a home computer im typing this from school please send me one
preferably
1970 charger/chevelle
lambo
viper or
audi r8
please my psn is
Tony52496 ill be on at around 3:30pm est
please!!!!:bowdown:
 
i dont have a home computer im typing this from school
Then you might like to stop and pay attention to the teachers.
AUP
You will post all messages in English.
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
Can someone please send me a hacked car. I don't have a home computer, I'm typing this from school. Please send me one, preferably:
1970 Charger/Chevelle
Lambo
Viper
Audi R8
My PSN is Tony52496, I'll be on at around 3:30pm EST
P
lease!!!!:bowdown:
It's not like we ask much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back