Not open for further replies.

Taterbug

(Banned)
United States
Concord, NC
LCPD_OfficerB
Coming Soon - I have Forza 4!
Before I get started....

1.) I know I risk getting banned and its a bad idea blah blah - I am wanting to do it on an account that is offline all the time. Just so I can customize my cars and enjoy them.

2.) I know about the save game editor "Horizon" but I can't afford Diamond membership for something like this.

3.) I only want credits done and possibly all the cars unlocked (ONLY IF POSSIBLE)

Thanks! 👍

Now then, does anybody know how to hack Forza Horizon without "Horizon" and its stupid Diamond membership? If so, would you share or can I send you my game save?
I also am curious about what things you could hack for me? I just enjoy bending the limits and enjoying the drive so don't worry about me going out and "spilling beans" to Microsoft anybody on Live

Before I get started....

1.) I know I risk getting banned and its a bad idea blah blah - I am wanting to do it on an account that is offline all the time. Just so I can customize my cars and enjoy them.

2.) I know about the save game editor "Horizon" but I can't afford Diamond membership for something like this.

3.) I only want credits done and possibly all the cars unlocked (ONLY IF POSSIBLE)

Thanks! 👍

Now then, does anybody know how to hack Forza Horizon without "Horizon" and its stupid Diamond membership? If so, would you share or can I send you my game save?
I also am curious about what things you could hack for me? I just enjoy bending the limits and enjoying the drive so don't worry about me going out and "spilling beans" to Microsoft anybody on Live

1. Moneys not hard to come by. Why not just play the game and earn your rewards?

2. What?

3. All the cars are unlocked. Again it's not hard to earn money. Why not just play a game like it was ment to be played?

Hack and get banned. That's how I see it, and if you do so I hope that's how it ends up.

Before I get started....

1.) I know I risk getting banned

Risk? Risk??

Diamond Membership on minecraft?

It's possible to get credit and all unlocked cars.[/quote]

By playing the game.

Thanks! 👍

You're welcome! :D

Now then, does anybody know how to hack Forza Horizon without "Horizon" and its stupid Diamond membership?

I didn't know you could get diamond membership.

I just enjoy bending the limits and enjoying the drive so don't worry about me going out and "spilling beans" to Microsoft anybody on Live

Really? :yuck:

Really? You could not have put this in a stupider place.

Don't ask this question here or anywhere else on GTPlanet/ForzaPlanet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back