Hacked or Broken cars online.

• Thread starter Tazz69
  • 9 comments
Tazzz69
Hey everyone I have a quick question. There are guys online that have cars that are full aero. Race tires or SS tires and have a 100 more hp than everyone else in the room. Some people are even posting in the header of the room no BROKEN cars. As in broken into. They have found a way to hack the car and give it a very low PP for all the mods. Has anyone seen or know how they are doing it. If one of you aliens out there have hacked/broken your cars how are you doing it. Example 550PP room and online the go to tire is SS. RS tires rob so much HP that your seconds slower. Same room a guy with a Interga FULL aero rear diffuser and down every straight just blows by and 5 seconds a lap faster than everyone. I know people are breaking into there cars just want to see if anyone will share the secret. Thank you........

Last edited:
I have no information on this "issue" and searching the web brought up nothing, but I am interested to find out if anyone has had some of the same experiences. I have been in rooms where some lap times seemed a bit "unrealistic" for the car choice, but I also assume I am the slowest in the field, so I never really gave it much thought.

Hey, I'm an alien from Kepler 22-B.

This is how I tune for lower PP races
Your welcome
Try installing fully customizable Manual transmission (depends on car), normal breaks, normal pads, raise front end, oh, about halfway to start, lower rear height, add stock rims (depends on car) add ballast, (depends on car) to front or rear. And adjust EVERYTHING up or down JUST ONE TICK AT A TIME till you lower the crap out of your PP, then add as much HP possible for car of choice. Stick on Racing Soft tires, play with the transmission one tick at a time for each gear till you have great gearing, NO GLITCH GEARS!! You got high HP, full aero, max rear downforce, lower front downforce all the way, racing soft tires and handles as best you can make it for the class your running. Just fiddle with every setting after all that JUST ONE TICK AT A TIME this way or that way. And test the car on track, make more adjustments, run more laps, more adjustments, more laps. LSD has major impact on handling in and out of corners.
And this is just for the track and car of choice.

So.... go ahead. TUNE TILL YOUR EYES BLEED! I have tuned about 15 or so cars in the 700PP class for Tokyo east Clockwise that just leaves everyone behind. Impressive lap times. People think I glitched my cars, or they complain that I don't know how to tune. Lol

Last edited:
I'm assuming it's related to the same way you can get the Tomahawk below 600PP. First through third gear are most likely set extremely low. I don't know anything.

The PP system is unstable, and open to manipulation. Unfortunately, it's been this way since release.

It involves gearing, mostly.

Yes the PP system is broken and gearing is the culprit. 599 PP tomahawk with 2500+hp. A 268PP veyron with 1213 HP with full downforce and lowered ride height. It will be fixed eventually. Luckily I don't tune that way.

What can you do to gearing to get the PP that low?
Here is what I know and where I fail at the transmission thing. My Yaris is at 600pp. I slide the auto adjuster to 180. Way to short of a transmission to drive but slide 6th gear all the way tall it drops to 547pp 54pp difference. That is crazy but I saw the video on tricking th PP. But as soon as I start setting 1st threw 5th tall enough to drive it as a 5 speed the PP goes right back up. That is what I dont get. I see the huge PP drop playing with 6th gear but then how are you driving it 1st thru 5th????

Last edited:
What can you do to gearing to get the PP that low?
Here is what I know and where I fail at the transmission thing. My Yaris is at 600pp. I slide the auto adjuster to 180. Way to short of a transmission to drive but slide 6th gear all the way tall it drops to 547pp 54pp difference. That is crazy but I saw the video on tricking th PP. But as soon as I start setting 1st threw 5th tall enough to drive it as a 5 speed the PP goes right back up. That is what I dont get. I see the huge PP drop playing with 6th gear but then how are you driving it 1st thru 5th????
Set 1st and 2nd (maybe 3rd as well) as low as possible (down at like, 30 or 40 km/h), then the rest of the gears as if it's a 3 or 4 speed. In other words, 3rd (or 4th) should effectively work as 1st.

Yep, PP System definitely broken/bugged... Polyphony needs to fix it to make the game enjoyable and fair online.

Last edited:
Back