Hacker gives me Bad Sport for over 2 years???

• Thread starter Nismonath5
  • 7 comments

Nismonath5

Premium
New Zealand
South Auckland, New Zealand
Nismonath5
(Ps3 by the way)
Hackers really are salty, aren't they? All I did was run a poor sod over in GTA online (which really if you can't take that maybe you shouldn't be playing GTA) and in "revenge", he hit me with Bad Sport. Not only that, it won't go away for over 2 years!!!

20180320_203018.jpg

So my question is, are there any ways to get rid of it that don't involve waiting it out? I've contacted Rockstar, but from what I've heard they're not the quickest nor the most caring in this regard... help?

Last edited:
The PS3 is no longer receiving updates and support for last gen is almost non existent. R* probably won’t help you with this. Sorry.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You realistically have 4 options:
1. Make a new account.
2. Hope that another modder removes your bad sport.
3. Become friends with a modder.

Option 4, Calling Rockstar, could be a waste of time since they don't care about past gen. If they actually gave a damn, the modder infestation on the ps3 wouldn't have happened in the first place. Option 2 will be damn near impossible in bad sport. Option 3 is also damn near impossible in bad sport. I'd suggest making a new account solely for GTAO on past gen (maybe 2) and using those whenever you play GTA on the ps3 and then hope that option 3 happens. I did that a while ago and never looked back.

Do note that even with options 2 and 3 you can STILL get put into bad sport by another modder. Also, options 2 and 3 are very high risk, high reward strategies because the first people other modders tend to target when they come into a lobby at the request of their friends are the friends of other modders. On the other hand, if you are heavily outgunned and are playing with a modder that wouldn't lose an IQ contest to a rock (believe me, most modders I came across are so otherworldly stupid that they would manage to lose to a rock), you can have access to a "fairer" fight (which anyone who plays past gen knows that 90% of fights are anything but fair).

Full disclosure- I have several modders on my friends list and usually tend to play with one of them in particular when I'm on GTA. Most people only find about that the one modder I play with most is one after either cheating themselves or after he counters the actions of other modders (example- if a modder takes the guns from everyone but modder's friends, he takes their guns away). I still haven't bothered to play in a while- partially due to adulting and partially due to the game pissing me off after having a streak of at least 3-5 douchebag modders in lobbies I was in prior to the current sabbatical.

(Ps3 by the way)
Hackers really are salty, aren't they? All I did was run a poor sod over in GTA online (which really if you can't take that maybe you shouldn't be playing GTA) and in "revenge", he hit me with Bad Sport. Not only that, it won't go away for over 2 years!!!

View attachment 723465

So my question is, are there any ways to get rid of it that don't involve waiting it out? I've contacted Rockstar, but from what I've heard they're not the quickest nor the most caring in this regard... help?
Welcome to hell.

Back