hackers wanted for 3 second turbo

• Thread starter twoxtme
  • 20 comments
Hello. Are there any hackers who can make like a 3 second hp boost or something of that nature for the gameshark 2. It would be fun to street race my friends like in 😈 THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS 😈 . Thanks a lot.

Hello twoxtrme Don't pay attention to Dess ViperV-10 he is just somebodys pet. There will be some body here to help you shortly. :P ;) :D :sleep:

3 sec turbo? like it's delayed? Why would you want that? It just makes the car slow to start and then it kicks in and you spin the wheels. I want a code for quicker turbo, or even a turbo that's always boosting. Or go all out and make a true twin turbo RX-7 with 2 guages and stuff. That would be funny.

NO2 is't all that cool. I mean in "REAL" life the stuff can blow your engine throght the hood! And why do people always call NO2 "NOS"? NOS is a company that sells NO2 products. OK .... i'll stop now :(

And actually NO2 wont blow your engine through the hood. insted it will crack your exhaust manifold or blow a piston or two out, this causes some serious damage but your engine wont blow through the hood.

Back