Hackers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bombardero77
  • 10 comments
  • 955 views
Messages
10
10527640_986827848000392_3518133791529804018_n.jpg


Honda Civic 1551hp
 
Just curious, how can they even hack this game? I thought the game is very secure.
 
Just curious, how can they even hack this game? I thought the game is very secure.

Google is your friend ... I looked the other day stuff isn't 100% secure game is wide open but online carries risk so most people don't go online , until they find a way to hide the cfw then it will be a free for all
 
Will hackers get a permanent ban online like other PC games if detected?
 
The original hacked Civic in GT5 was fun. The first hacked car as I call it was fun, the Hacked Civics nowadays are just crap. No wonder you cant trade in GT6.
 
Will hackers get a permanent ban online like other PC games if detected?
Possible I wouldn't know sorry I think sony bans the console no pd but I know will block your online account on gt5 again I wouldn't know a my playstations are legit
 
Will hackers get a permanent ban online like other PC games if detected?
Console bans mean nothing to a good hacker. They just change the console ID and they're right back at it.
 
Back