Had a few races with a few dudes from GTP @ suzuka today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghoa$t
  • 27 comments
  • 2,504 views
Messages
785
Messages
Tha-Ghoast
Messages
huh?
i think can recall 2 from the top of my head one was GTP_CudaDude another was GTP_kexxxx (cant recall properly) and one had a weird name i think it was GTP_potatochip or something like that. good races, i really enjoyed them. 👍
 
GTP_kexxxx was most likely me. I spent some time this afternoon at suzuka in a white M3 working on car setup. I don't remember seeing your screenname but the racing was pretty good. Very few punters out and those that were usually fall far behnd in the first few corners at suzuka...
 
i think can recall 2 from the top of my head one was GTP_CudaDude another was GTP_kexxxx (cant recall properly) and one had a weird name i think it was GTP_potatochip or something like that. good races, i really enjoyed them. 👍

What's so weird about GTP_potatochip? :)

I remember seeing your name, but I can't remember the race.
 
i think can recall 2 from the top of my head one was GTP_CudaDude another was GTP_kexxxx (cant recall properly) and one had a weird name i think it was GTP_potatochip or something like that. good races, i really enjoyed them. 👍

Raced you alot yesturday. your quite quick in that lotus. I didnt know you were a gtp member. I was going to send you an invite to look GTP up. Your the kind of racer GTP and GT5 need on line.

b
 
kyd,

Your very fast. I've been racing with you at Suzuka in the same 111R (same color)...

bavma03 is my online name.... those couple races last night (or early morning) were rough. I do wish that slower cars would allow a clean pass, instead of blocking.
 
kyd,

Your very fast. I've been racing with you at Suzuka in the same 111R (same color)...

bavma03 is my online name.... those couple races last night (or early morning) were rough. I do wish that slower cars would allow a clean pass, instead of blocking.

bavma03...I think i raced you a few times at the Daytona road course yesterday. I remember you were putting down some nice times in that 111R.
 
I too raced with a couple of you guys quite a bit yesterday. I thought some of your names where familiar, good racing!
 
@cudadude2

Had a few races with you at Suzuka last night. Thanks for pulling over and waiting for me. You tapped me into the kitty litter but it wasn't your fault. I was going in anyway and over braked trying to correct my line.

See you out there again.

GTP_Viking
 
Is there any way to add a GTP tag in front of my name without changing my PS online ID?
 
Is there any way to add a GTP tag in front of my name without changing my PS online ID?

I'm sorry, but no. There is no way to change. You'll have to make a new PSN account if you want GTP_ in front of your name.
 
Played Fyshokid and he is a good, fast, clean driver hopefully i will play him tomorrow and also played J-PaP another good, fast clean driver if you see them on get ready for a good race.
 
Played Fyshokid and he is a good, fast, clean driver hopefully i will play him tomorrow and also played J-PaP another good, fast clean driver if you see them on get ready for a good race.

That goes for you to! You're also a very good and clean driver. (And when I raced you I crashed alot:ouch: I had some bad races... But the last race was good!)
 
That goes for you to! You're also a very good and clean driver. (And when I raced you I crashed alot:ouch: I had some bad races... But the last race was good!)

Cheers, I'm tuning the s2000 tomorrow so if i play you ill most likely be crashing too :D just when you crash learn from it. I need to make it 6 gears though i want to be able to use clutch and H shifter :D
 
Hey you two, i've been trying to race yer, but when I got on today was a bit too late, I am a clean driver aswell, and I look forward to see you on track, but my username will only be SouthendRage because I can't use my new GTP one because I accidentally put the parental control setting so it's a sub account (whoops!). so I cannot ever make a new one unless I can change it to master one,
And so far I havn't figured out how, so please say if you know!
 
just got done tuning the s2000. its a beast, although its about .200 ish behind the lotus i get constant 02:07:xxx lows around suzuka, its a lot more consistent. you guys gonna be on tonight?
 
I hope to be. But top gear is on at 8...
 
Suzuka is one of my worst tracks, I'm very confident with my racing at Daytona Road Track and I find myself at my best on Fuji! Look forward to racing you boys. :trouble:

Watch out for my red GT-R and with some of my owning tuning techniques. :D
 
i raced with GTP_Earth yesterday on the Fuji track. you're pretty fast in that Ford GT of yours. me and my silly little BNR :(
 
You can always find me on Suzuka 700pp with my Black Evo x if you want a battle just make a date and time enough in advance so we can all try and get into the game. I'm pretty sure you can change the parental controls i think you may need a password. Can you not make a new user login (where you choose as soon as you turn on you ps3) and then create a new psn id but choose to make a master account? I'm trying to tune my S2000 for Fuji but i think i have my gearing wrong (also i only want 6 gears due to H shifter)
 
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I played with GTP_Kensei and GTP_thefronge today on suzuka, 600pp, I was using the 1 series concept, I would have gotten first in the race but somebody decided to use me as a brake on the final lap (not one of the GTP players, of course)
 
I've seen and raced a few people from here as well. I tend to race the Professional races at London, High Speed Ring and Fuji.
 
yeah, i think i raced cuda and a couple other of the GTP guys earlier today and had a nice little run there. this site is great. keep up the good work. wish there were more drivers like you guys on the interwebs.

-f
 
I can't make a new one because now i've already user the GTP_SouthendRage Username, and as far as I can rell you can't use my normal account password to turn it off.:indiff:
 
I can't make a new one because now i've already user the GTP_SouthendRage Username, and as far as I can tell you can't use my normal account password to turn it off.:indiff:

... I've heard someone say that you can delete it, so there must be a way... I think it was DustDriver who said it.
 
I'll keep a look out for you guys. I typically race in the 700pp class at Suzuka and Fuji. Keep a look out for me, the guy in the Red F430 PSN Liquidsk8s
 
Heh, Suzuka can be a pretty fun track, provided the punters aren't out.
 
raced GTP_55A995 (well something like that ) and i saw GTP_Godzilla at suzuka last night.

Heh, Suzuka can be a pretty fun track, provided the punters aren't out.

yea its my favorite track but sometimes the punters take all the fun out of it.
 
hey drama-kyd

I am HAAS599, had a good race with you.

I was pushing that Ferrari to the limit and were you managed to stay right on my butt.

good drive
 
Back