Had a Question about championships

  • Thread starter Thread starter EPL
  • 3 comments
  • 461 views

EPL

Messages
44
Messages
lep88830
I am in the middle of the Formula GT championships. I'm in race #5 at the moment, and I have over a 200 point lead over the second person. I was just wondering if I can still get the gold for the whole championship after forfeiting the last race. By forfeiting, I mean clicking exit.
 
Okay.

You can yes, but DON'T exit out of the screen before you enter the race. Enter the race THEN exit that race. If you leave before you've started the race you'll forfeit the championship.

So, enter the final race then once you have started, exit that race and you will still win the championship.
 
As mentioned before, yes you can, but i'm curious as to why you would want to? Go for the 6 golds.
 
Thank you! I almost forfeited the whole championship lol. You guys saved me
 
Back