• Thread starter Pako
  • 15 comments

Pako

Staff Emeritus
United States
NW Montana
GTP-Pako
GTP Pako
Sitting here at GTP amongst all the Horse power and the smell of burning fuel.... Think of a TV shows and what comes to mind?

Knight Rider.... :lol: Hadn't thought about that show in a loooong time... Seriously though, it was a cool car and it could really talk to you to. I know, I sat in it at Universal Studios...and it actually answered my questions... :D

;)

Yeah K.I.T.T was awesome, nice Firebird me thinks, i really like that show. Airwolf was a great show to especially when Airwolf came out and they played that cool music.

I totally remember the part in the show whenever a bad guy was near and the dude was near a ramp he would shout, "Kit...TURBO BOOST!" Then the stupid black talking car would make a dumb noise and it went FAST. lol. I loved that corny show. :lol:

a.jpg

:D

I think it did "300mph" in one episode.

They shook the cameras to give the appearance of speed, but really, it was going about 45mph.

K.I.T.T. Ruled!

That Trans Am remains my favorite car. More than any Porsche, Ferrari, TVR, not because it is superior, and not even because I want it to have the abilities it had, just because it looked bad-ass. No huge swoopy lines, just a simple design with tail lights that are how tail lights should look. Look at a Corvette from the back and a Trans Am, double circular does not compare to those cool bar designs. It will probably surprise some to read the following: Sometimes these exotics get more praise for their design than they deserve, in my opinion.

But Airwolf was a better show, until Barry Van Dyke and that crappy camera they used for filming came in.

Turbo boost was over done, I liked the 180s and J turns.

Knight Rider and Airwolf were cool!

I think Airwolf was a better show. It was more realistic, even though a helicopter at mach 1 would shatter its rotor blades. Anything after season 3 is crap. The producers must have been on something.

I would have really loved Knight Rider more if that damn David Hassle-who-ever was not the main character. Man I hated that guy! :mad:

Haha! I remember when it went off the air, and I saw David HasselHoff on one of those Hollywood "Extra" shows with a personal trainer, doing crunches on a bench. He was getting ready to start filming on a new series called Baywatch, and I remember thinking "He's such a putz, look at that body. Nobody is going to waste thier time watching this guy running around on a beach with his shirt off" And you know what? I was right, nobody did watch him running along the beach in his swimsuit. ;)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Haha! I remember when it went off the air, and I saw David HasselHoff on one of those Hollywood "Extra" shows with a personal trainer, doing crunches on a bench. He was getting ready to start filming on a new series called Baywatch, and I remember thinking "He's such a putz, look at that body. Nobody is going to waste thier time watching this guy running around on a beach with his shirt off" And you know what? I was right, nobody did watch him running along the beach in his swimsuit. ;)

You mean David HasselHoff was on that show? All I saw were breas .... girls.

(:

~LoudMusic

I remember the episode when KITT 'died'. The baddies got a hold of some kind of formula that deactivated his armor, and then a big ol' truck pounded him to bits...

I was only 8 or 9 years old, and majorly bummed out :(

Then of course they rebuilt him into that badass super-KITT.

KARR kicked butt :)

Anyone remember Knight Rider 2000? WTF was up with that?

Latest Posts

Back