Hako's Gallery - Fresh Gallery - New Pic!

• Thread starter Alexd1345
  • 18 comments
Japan
Madrid
MCR-Hako / Alexd1345
Hello fellas, my name is Hako (Alex for friends) and I'm a 21 year old spanish car lover (sweet spot for Hakosukas!). I love to make photos of my cars, and... drifting them. I like editing photos aswell as the history behind them! I accept constructive criticism, either it is good or bad, but I can't stand against destructive criticism.
Now, with the pics!

S13 SET

ARISTO SET

SPOON set!
Big thanks to @suspension for tunes and for the race!
Here we go.

Tried to focus on both the cars and the track. Let me know what you guys think.
BONUS SHOTS!

Mercedes time!

Last edited:
Nice start to your gallery mate! I like the use of blur in the first shot which brings the focus towards the car and I also like the toning in the last shot.👍

However I think the first 3 shots seem a little too over-sharpened. By the way, what editing software are you using?

Nice start to your gallery mate! I like the use of blur in the first shot which brings the focus towards the car and I also like the toning in the last shot.👍

However I think the first 3 shots seem a little too over-sharpened. By the way, what editing software are you using?
Thanks! I'm using Aviary at the moment as I'm on my laptop, and it was the first time using the sharpening effect! Next time I'm gonna try to overdo it less.

NEW SET UP!!!
Aristo V.I.P edition. Quick edits.

ARISTO SET

Last edited:
SPOON set!
Big thanks to @suspension for tunes and for the race!
Here we go.

Tried to focus on both the cars and the track. Let me know what you guys think.
BONUS SHOTS!

That's a great action shot :)
Thanks you!
New set!
Caution! Big set incoming!
Team Orange's Impreza street wagon, wider chassis.

"Evil" RB26DETT 700HP GRAN TURISMO Z32, stock chassis and 235 tyres in the front as well as 265's in the rear.

BONUS (kinda off-topic but the set feels somewhat incomplete without it :P)

Great photos! - Impreza,Aristo and S13 - love this cars! I like drift photos !! Great work man!!

Back