• Thread starter Small_Fryz
  • 23 comments

Small_Fryz

But why is the Rum gone??
Premium
Australia
QLD, Australia
Small_Fryz
So over the weekend I celebrated my 13th GTP Birthday. I'ts now possible that I've been a member longer than is legally required for someone to actually sign up. At 27 years old I'm one away from being here over half my life!

I can't really say anything more than I havent already said in these threads over the past years. I mean its getting to the point now where I think I might just start not even celebrating or pointing out the yearly milestones unless they are big?

Its like post count threads, the first few 1,000 are pretty cool but eventually you only go 5,10,15,20?
What is the correct protocol for years subscribed?

I know we still have a handful of active members longer than myself so what do you guys think?

Should we bang on and on about 12,13,14? or just start to ignore the fact that soon we will have kids driving on the real roads who have spent less time lapping the sun then we have been involved on an internet forum :lol:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/a-decade-like-a-boss-now-eleven-err-twelve.278503/

Here is the thread I used from 10,12 which pretty much sums up the big things in life. I don't know what more to say haha, its all just getting pretty crazy.

I was just explaining to my housemate last week that I was coming upto 13 years on an internet forum and have registered over 15,000 posts and even flown across the world to see some of them. After I heard myself explain this to her I wasn't even surprised by the confused look she gave me afterwards :lol:.

We are a pretty crazy mob arnt we? But boy, I'm glad to be apart of it. :cheers:

To put it even more in perspective, you've been on this site a shy off three years less than I've been alive for. :eek:

Looking forward to meeting you sometime soon, Dion. 👍

You boring internet nerd. Oh, and I guess no one was invited to your 13th birthday celebrations? Did you celebrate on your own?

And before I forget...

pfft, n00b.

:P

Congrats, you great galah! :cheers:

What can I say .....

I'm one of the lucky guys on GTP that had the honour of meeting you in person. Too much? I hope not.

Don't leave GTP and keep posting. That's an order.

So I almost forgot about 14....

Better have a beer eh? :cheers:

I'm not posting as much, but rest assured I'm still visiting and logging in every few days and browsing.
You'll never get rid of me 👍
Well we tried, but you got through the security door and laser grid...

half-life-2-wallpaper-5.jpg

Back