Handbrake

  • Thread starter Thread starter Garryt220
  • 4 comments
  • 973 views
Messages
2
Ireland
Ireland
I've no handbrake on any of the cars. Now I have only started the game last nite is this normal??
 
Hello,

Yes it is normal. You have to turn it on. :)

Instructions: When you are at the main menu, press START. Move down to options, and then down to Wireless Controller (Category). Further down to ''Configure Controls (Player 1).

Then you may choose which button you want it on, for example O button. Click there and find the handbrake.

EDIT: If you didn't understand, feel free to tell

Enjoy.
 
Last edited:
Hello,

Yes it is normal. You have to turn it on. :)

Instructions: When you are at the main menu, press START. Move down to options, and then down to Wireless Controller (Category). Further down to ''Configure Controls (Player 1).

Then you may choose which button you want it on, for example O button. Click there and find the handbrake.

EDIT: If you didn't understand, feel free to tell

I understand ill just follow your instructions thank you very much man really appreciate it.
 
it is also noted that the nadbrake will turn on buy default when you start the first coffee break cone challenge, I've been asked before starting if I want to enable the handbrake to a specific button.
 
it is also noted that the nadbrake will turn on buy default when you start the first coffee break cone challenge, I've been asked before starting if I want to enable the handbrake to a specific button.

Same here, but to a drift trial. :D
 
Back