Handling: Assetto corsa vs project carsPS4 

• Thread starter LTWhiteH
  • 1 comments
England
England
Been swapping between project cars and assetto corsa lately, mainly because Assetto corsa AI isn't as good as project cars and it's the lack of certain car/track combinations. However the force feedback/handling of Assetto corsa is brilliant hence why I use it for just hot laps. Anyways...

One thing I noticed and can't seem to fix is the amount of wheel input needed for project cars, it's a hell of lot more than needed in assetto corsa (using the same car obviously). The amount of wheel input difference between the two games throws you off quite a bit because it's like you are driving two totally different cars!

*By wheel input I mean the amount of rotation needed to get the car turned in the same*

I use the Thrustmaster T300RS and the settings are default for assetto corsa and then default for project cars, has anybody else experienced this?

Been swapping between project cars and assetto corsa lately, mainly because Assetto corsa AI isn't as good as project cars and it's the lack of certain car/track combinations. However the force feedback/handling of Assetto corsa is brilliant hence why I use it for just hot laps. Anyways...

One thing I noticed and can't seem to fix is the amount of wheel input needed for project cars, it's a hell of lot more than needed in assetto corsa (using the same car obviously). The amount of wheel input difference between the two games throws you off quite a bit because it's like you are driving two totally different cars!

*By wheel input I mean the amount of rotation needed to get the car turned in the same*

I use the Thrustmaster T300RS and the settings are default for assetto corsa and then default for project cars, has anybody else experienced this?

I also use a T300 and in PCARS under tuning for each I adjusted the wheel rotation there. I ended up using 7.5 - 10 usually. That then made it hard because when I raced online with a group of friends he always had tuning turned off :-(

Also you do realise you can adjust the T300 wheel rotation to 240, 450, 540, 900 and 1080 degrees?

1) Press mode and right or left D pad arrow at the same time
2) 1 Flash = 240, 2 flash = 450, 3 flash = 540 etc
3) press mode button to exit
The light is the in the bottom LHS of the wheel base where the PS3/4 switch is.

I use 540 and find it quite good.

Latest Posts

Back