seadog777 Premium Messages 3,014 Iskandar Messages seadog777 May 4, 2011 #1 Don't try Nurburgring in a fast car after you've had 4 cans of Boddingtons.....
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum May 4, 2011 #3 seadog777 Don't try Nurburgring in a fast car after you've had 4 cans of Boddingtons..... Click to expand... I sold my brother on the game after 12 beers each. (Carlton Draught.) First I showed him how it worked. Then we bought and modified a McLaren F1. Then we hit the track. Now if I remember correctly, we were both excellent drivers.
seadog777 Don't try Nurburgring in a fast car after you've had 4 cans of Boddingtons..... Click to expand... I sold my brother on the game after 12 beers each. (Carlton Draught.) First I showed him how it worked. Then we bought and modified a McLaren F1. Then we hit the track. Now if I remember correctly, we were both excellent drivers.
sprplay Messages 344 GER Messages sprplay May 4, 2011 #4 seadog777 Don't try Nurburgring in a fast car after you've had 4 cans of Boddingtons..... Click to expand... ... just keep on drinking until your driving line fits the track
seadog777 Don't try Nurburgring in a fast car after you've had 4 cans of Boddingtons..... Click to expand... ... just keep on drinking until your driving line fits the track
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,139 Scotland Messages GTP_daan May 4, 2011 #5 Not thread worthy, especially as we already have this thread.