Hangar 7: Reality vs. GT5 Comparison

• Thread starter StephanCTR
  • 9 comments
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
StephanCTR
As a fan of both Salzburg's Hangar 7 and GT5, I made this small comparison. I think it's quite interesting.

It's only shame that it's not possible to shoot here under broad daylight in Photomode. Reality photos taken in October 2010 using Sony DSC-H7.

hcomp1.jpg

hcomp2.jpg

hcomp3.jpg

hcomp4.jpg

hcomp5.jpg

hcomp6.jpg

Last edited:
Well it sounds like an awesome comparison, I just can't see any of the images. Am I the only one? :banghead:

Edit: if it's just me, I blame my school's ISP. Can't wait to see it.

Last edited:
The first picture is the best by far for realism IMO. The mountains in the background are identical. Very nice comparison.

Well it sounds like an awesome comparison, I just can't see any of the images. Am I the only one? :banghead:

Edit: if it's just me, I blame my school's ISP. Can't wait to see it.

i see portions of some pics..

I moved the photos from my website to photobucket, so I hope there won't be any problems like this anymore.

Also, thanks to others for all the praise. But the main admiration goes to Polyphony. I wonder how many people - and for how long - had to work to make this perfect recreation, although it was not regular track but "only" photo location. Yes, the perspective is a bit off sometimes and there are only a few machines inside, but still - they made even buildings on the other side of front parking lot!

Last edited:
Wow! It always feels great to see the comparison of a virtual locatoin with the real thing.

Major props to Polyphony Digital's masterful recreation, and to StephanCTR's pictures!

Latest Posts

Back