HAPPY BIRTHDAY, rufrgt_sn00pie2001, FROM THE PASS AND 'LL FOUNDATION

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Board
  • 40 comments
  • 1,081 views
Originally posted by PunkRock
err, no, i believe that's a typo... :D

Well good! Because for a few minutes there, I was irked!
 
Originally posted by M5Power
You mean 'states that border Canada.'

Kentucky is a 'border state.'

Yep, I'm up on my Confederate trivia.

Exactly my point. All states need to be aware.
 
banana.gif
Happy B-Day Chris.
banana.gif
 
Snoop,
Have a great day, and many more to follow.
 
Thanks for the early wishes everyone, I'll report back tomorrow evening! :)
 
Happy birthday. Have a good one. :)
 
Happy birthday snzerozeropie porsche gt three.
 
Happy Birthday Snoop!
 
Happy Birthday Charlie Browns Dog.
 
Yeah happy birthday.

God damn ****ing stupid Volvo ****ing ****er.
:biggestgrinthatiseverhumanlyimaginable:
Or for people who don't have that much imagination. :D
 
What's an imagination? This is my smile :p
 
Back