JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me...
Thread starter
Thread starter
KosmikFool
15 comments
563 views
Yeah, thanks for the loads of great birthday wishes guys. I really appreciate it.
Just kidding, in all honesty though, I had an awesome birthday (if you care). I got some new kicks...
But where it's navy there, mine is silver. With a gum bottom instead of navy too. Awesome shoes.
Happy birthday man, i was about to post a thread man! Have a great one! 👍
Those look like ****.
Happy Birthday!
You don't post here as often as you used to. What gives?
Happy birthday!
Klostrophobic
Those look like ****.
Happy Birthday!
You don't post here as often as you used to. What gives?
Your mom looks like ****.
Just caught up with life pretty much. Between skateboarding, my girlfriend, work, and summer assignments, I don't have much time to be on the computer. But when I am, it r0x0rz everyone's s0x0rz. Yeah. I do post in the skateboarding thread and music forums a lot though. Sometimes on my deviantart, but no one reads that because I suck at art.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I mean really.
Happy birthday man!
Happy Birthday!
who are you again?
I guess you haven't been here very long. I've been here for over 2 years, and used to post a lot.
I'm a veteran I guess you can say...I'm gonna shut up now.
Yes, I am still alive.
Staff Emeritus
Happy Birthday!
I got new shoes as well
Nike Air Monarchs.
Btw, 11' 4e is not a size sold in abundance.
Happy birthday!!!Who else here thinks carmella is hot?Look in my avator
Luckily, they had my size (12's). Last time they didn't and I was stuck with some shoddy Etnies that I destroyed in two months.
Happy belated birthday, Kosmik!
godzilla_GTR
Happy birthday!!!Who else here thinks carmella is hot?Look in my avator
That doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it? Jordan might find it a little risque for GTP. I hope he lets you keep it, though!
I had to change it back to the veilside R33.JOrdon told me it was a bit unepropriate.Oh well