Happy Birthday?

  • Thread starter Thread starter scooter1265
  • 13 comments
  • 2,364 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
126
Messages
scooter1265, GTP_scooter1265
Ok, so one of my friends told me that you can create a PSN account and put in today's date, the year you want a car from, and sign into GT5. You get a voucher for that car, and it's a random car from that year. I picked 1967 and got the 330 P4 Ferrari, or whatever it is, and the Lamborghini Muria, or whatever it is. Both excellent cars.

Thoughts? I think it's awesome, but that's just me.

scooter1265
 
I don't get it, could you explain further?
 
Ok.

Step 1: Make a fake user on your PS3.
Step 2: Sign up for a PSN account, with the birthday being today's date and the year you want a car from.
Step 3: Start GT5 up, and you'll receive a car delivery gift because it'll be the birthday you put in.
Step 4: Accept the delivery, and get surprised with a brand new car
Step 5: Send it to your main account and enjoy.
 
This is the first time I am hearing of this . . .
 
This is old news, please use the search feature. We have many threads with the same topic.
 
Ok.

Step 1: Make a fake user on your PS3.
Step 2: Sign up for a PSN account, with the birthday being today's date and the year you want a car from.
Step 3: Start GT5 up, and you'll receive a car delivery gift because it'll be the birthday you put in.
Step 4: Accept the delivery, and get surprised with a brand new car
Step 5: Send it to your main account and enjoy.

Thanks, this seems interesting, I'll check it out later.
 
This is old news, please use the search feature. We have many threads with the same topic.

I only saw two. My bad.
 
I'm going to have to try this! Hope it actually works 👍
 
It's cheating for me but if I don't get past that vintage series soon, I may be resorting to this........
 
I'm going to have to try this! Hope it actually works 👍

It works, I tried once and got an uber crabby mazda. Tried again, got the same mazda, and one last time and got the same **** car. Im not doing this anymore

:(
 
I just tried this about 15 times for the year 1970 since people have been getting Chaparrels and the Toyota 7...all I got was a few celicas, a Honda Z ACT, and a couple of muscle cars....
 
It works, I tried once and got an uber crabby mazda. Tried again, got the same mazda, and one last time and got the same **** car. Im not doing this anymore

:(

You did change your year of birth right?

Edit: Oh you was hoping for a better car from that year I guess.
 
It's cheating for me but if I don't get past that vintage series soon, I may be resorting to this........


thats what i first thought when my buddy told me. But at the end of the day the alternative is racing for dozens of hours, over and over and over an dover again to get the same car.

So for me this exploit doesnt detract from playing the game. It kinda removes you from suffering through the games mid life. I was beginning to stall out untill i got this 92' nissan race car and that 67 ferrari. now im back in motion. But if i had to save up to by that 25 million in cars? Idk if id keep playing hte game.

So i say go for it. Plus online, im gonna smoke you with my race car. So you better catch up to the curve man. They gonna patch it and your gonnag et beat by dudes iwth better cars.



U gotta do it a bunch. I watched basketball while i was doing it. So i kinda just sat there and did it for bout 4 hours. But i have 2 tvs right next to each other, lol. CAuse i play video games and watch basketball alot. lol I got
92" Nissan race car
89' mercedes race car
2 F40s
2 Miura's
5 Jag xj220s
3 chaparel 2d race car
2 nsx type r
2 bmw touring somethings
and a couple skylines.
oh and 2 lancia rally cars.

IM sorry but im not playing for 17 years straight to save up millions to buy a car. IM already gonna get stuck diong it to get the f1 car. saving me from having to do it for these is awesome. But im gonna grind out to get that f1 car.

Oh also imo the best years are 92' and 67' u get the most fastest. But 89 and 91 has some good cars too. But less often it seemed.

oh heres a list. but its totally random. Dont bother if you dont plan to do it about 10 times.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...RHaGNsSDJWazk5Q3c&hl=en&authkey=CKvI2C8#gid=0
 
Last edited:
I only saw two. My bad.
One existing thread is enough. If you see that a thread on the subject already exists, don't create another one. Post in the first one.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back