Happy Birthdays TwinTurboJay, DRIFT4EVA and cardude2004!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Orion
  • 18 comments
  • 947 views

Orion

(Banned)
Messages
1,518
Don't worry, you seem cool enough for a B-Day thread.[/SARCASM]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
 
Happy Birthday DG! :)
 
Happy birthday man! Don't drink too much Guinness! :cheers:
 
Have a good one DG 👍
 
Have good ones, guys.

:cheers:
 
Happy Birthday! :cheers:
 
Aren't you guys getting bored with this? Is there a point in making a birthday thread for somebody who hasn't posted in several months?

Just asking.
 
I've merged the threads together, and I'm with Duke.
 
TwinTurboJay is a good friend of mine, despite him hardly being active here anymore (since July 6th).

But I agree with the other two guys.
 
Aren't you guys getting bored with this? Is there a point in making a birthday thread for somebody who hasn't posted in several months?

Just asking.

If I may quote you yourself...

Duke
It's the thought that counts.

Despite decreasing activity, they still visit every so often.
Often enough for them to be instantly recognised in todays birthdays.
 
is there a point to so many double postings, or is it a result of merging the threads?

Oh, and happy birthday
 
Yes, it was due to me merging three birthday threads together.

Perhaps a Weekly birthday thread, instead of multiple threads each day?
 
I dont know him but somebody is also having his b'day! Happy Birthday!!
 
Haven't seen those guys in a while. Happy Birthday! :)
 
I dont know him but somebody is also having his b'day! Happy Birthday!!

...and I feel every one of those 31 years at the moment. I've been awake for just over 24 hours and in that time I've:

- been to work (12 hours without a break)
- managed to get on the grog twice; once at my parents expense
- break the vacuum (don't ask me how)
- do a workout at the gym (I was in an alcohol blaze at the time and my body still hurts from trying to lift too much)

I'm just about to get on the cans again before I go out drinking with some mates so I should finally get to bed in about 10 or so hours.
 
Thanks guys ! And the B-Day wishes are appreciated, however they come about, weekly, whatever.

CHeers !!!!
 
Happy birthday, guys!
 
Back