Happy Hour's Gallery - A new beginning

• Thread starter Happy Hour
  • 13 comments
Hi, fellow GTPlanet members!

Due to getting bored with Gran Turismo 5 and the lack of amount things to do in the GT Mode, I decided to give its older brother another go (even though its golden days are over), which I most certainly missed, a lot. Furthermore, I'll frequently update the thread with pictures.

Stay tuned!

#1 - The debut

Last edited:
Lovely! Can't wait to see more! Good job getting the S2000, because you can enter it into the Un-Edited comp.

Nice photos. You should do what SVX said and participate in the un-edited photomode comps. Did you edited the 3rd photo?

SVX
Lovely! Can't wait to see more! Good job getting the S2000, because you can enter it into the Un-Edited comp.
Thanks!

I've actually been working on an entry for the competition and seeing what option I have, as my S2000 is black. Could work well on the 'Fish Market', methinks.

Nice photos. You should do what SVX said and participate in the un-edited photomode comps. Did you edited the 3rd photo?
Thank you, as well! Yes, the 3rd photo is edited.

Photo sessions at 'Fish Market' and 'Shibuya'. Unedited, besides brightness in Photo Mode. Enjoy!

lQz4i.png

Full size

jo8s9.png

Full size

uIHZU.png

Full size

Last edited:
Who did you resize them and keep that quality? (I a suck at photoshop)
I usually reduce the size of the pictures in Photoshop (by holding ctrl down and then pressing -) till I figure it looks good, then making a screen dump (prt scr) and moving onto 'paint' to cut the previosuly reduced picture out and save them as .png. And the results of this procedure can be seen above.

:)

I've made som minor changes in the first post. I'll, from now on, use this thread as a personal gallery, rather than a chronologic one through my game progress.

Back