Happy New Years, guys. I missed you.

• Thread starter Teddie
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section. It's been a while. I missed you guys. My health is back on track. Who's still around? I'm going to try and start a fresh install of Assetto Corsa. Backing up my 646GB install first. I just need to start fresh because I really don't know what I've done or ended off at on my monster-install of AC. I might have a ****-ton of questions to get me back on track. Unfortunately, I am without my wheel for a bit, so I'll be using my XB controller for a while. There are some good friends I made here years ago that had some bad health problems like I did, and I'm hoping they are doing well, but I am concerned we may have lost some good folk. Sorry for the ramble. Again, missed you guys. I hope you will accept me back into the fold.

Hey Teddie, great to see you back and good to hear that your health is improving.
The PC mods thread is still the go-to place to find us all... and don't forget Breathe's Discord.

Masscot! So glad to see you, man! I almost didn't recognize you without the Cary Grant avatar ;)

Hey, I got confused between Breathe and Claudio. Are they the same person? I was talking to Breathe on Claudio's discord (is that Breathe's?) thanking him for his list, which really helped me get back up to speed after this hiatus.

Masscot! So glad to see you, man! I almost didn't recognize you without the Cary Grant avatar ;)

Hey, I got confused between Breathe and Claudio. Are they the same person? I was talking to Breathe on Claudio's discord (is that Breathe's?) thanking him for his list, which really helped me get back up to speed after this hiatus.
No, different people! :lol:
I think you're already a member at @Breathe's discord, yes? You even have your own channel there.

No, different people! :lol:
I think you're already a member at @Breathe's discord, yes? You even have your own channel there.
There's Cary handsome face! ;) Oh man, Breathe's discord, that's right. I also got the two discord's confused because I was looking for our personal Track sections on Claudio's. Old man-brain doing old-man things with my memory.

Back