Happy XMAS/Festive Season All

• Thread starter B80
  • 1 comments

B80

England
Deadlights with Pennywise and the Balloons
naughty_teddy1
Quick line to say, happy christmas to all the community. In particular @praiano63 and @shaunm80 for all the time they put into the tunes, making the game much more enjoyable for myself, and no doubt others. I've always had a casual interest in racign games, having started playing some top down games in the late 80's/90's, plus loads of other racers, before getting really into Geoff Crammond F1, then the GT series, but this forum has really ignited a stronger passion for it this year... ended up buying fanatec wheel in APril, and love just reading this forum for tips, enthusiasm/or otherwise at times, from others.

I'm particularly impressed by the effort the mods/owners make around here. The lights that have been erected are a lovely touch. I would raise a concern around healthy and safety, but I know @Famine runs an extremely tight ship, so I can rest easy knowing that no-one will come to harm, or the site burn to ashes as a result of them...

And of course, the Mariah Carey 'jingle', when you award a post with a 'super like'/xmas tree - genius :D

Hopefully PD will deliver a nice little selection of gifts for the upcoming December update. 5 cars it seems...

Cheers!

(sorry if wrong room, I only read, post in GT7 forum...)

Last edited:
Back