Hard difficulty seems harder

United States
Taxachussetts
So im on ps4 It seems sometime recently in the past few weeks most races besides the endurance money makers have actually gotten challenging including the wtc championship serieses..Actually spa seems to be more difficult on hard now as well.. Ive been doing the championships again the past few days an am having an absolute blast with almost every race being close at the end. I'm thinking they implemented some sort of Sophie and didnt tell us or they used the data they've gathered from Sophie so far and atleast applied it to hard difficulty..

Placebo. The difficulty hasn't changed one bit.
Agree, it is still inconsistent like a driver who maybe knows his car but doesnt know the track.
Sometimes AI times go faster, sometimes slower, but overall I dont see any reason to believe it has silently be changed to be more difficult.

I don't think the AI improved at all, but I have noticed in the weekly races at least, that the line-ups have been updated to include new cars (usually update cars). Maybe these added cars are just faster than those they replaced, this making the race a tad harder.

Back