Hard Drive Trouble Lost Me My Redbull x2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter ed90
  • 6 comments
  • 636 views
Messages
2
Messages
stig04
Hi All

I have been a long life fan of the GT series since the first one...

Have worked long & hard on GT5 until the last 6 months or so, becuase life has got busy etc.

I have recently rekindled my liking for the game.

My ps3 Hdd decided to die recently & I have since replaced it with a new hdd..

I copied GT saved data & all appears ok except the 'gifted' redbull we recieved back in think around October last year to celebrate Vettels win is now not in my garage...

I have checked the log in 'Community' & there is an entry to say when I last used the said redbull.

So my question is can I get it back again without having to earn it or am i slightly doomed in the respect I'll have to earn it, seems odd thats the only car missing, is becuase it was gifted to start with ??

Im on 29 on A spec 24 on B spec, largley only have enurance races left to do but stuggling to find the time for them.

Any help would be most appreciated

Regards

E
 
Hi All

I have been a long life fan of the GT series since the first one...

Have worked long & hard on GT5 until the last 6 months or so, becuase life has got busy etc.

I have recently rekindled my liking for the game.

My ps3 Hdd decided to die recently & I have since replaced it with a new hdd..

I copied GT saved data & all appears ok except the 'gifted' redbull we recieved back in think around October last year to celebrate Vettels win is now not in my garage...

I have checked the log in 'Community' & there is an entry to say when I last used the said redbull.

So my question is can I get it back again without having to earn it or am i slightly doomed in the respect I'll have to earn it, seems odd thats the only car missing, is becuase it was gifted to start with ??

Im on 29 on A spec 24 on B spec, largley only have enurance races left to do but stuggling to find the time for them.

Any help would be most appreciated

Regards

E
Not sure, why it isn't there. You can get one 4 ways I can think of.
Earn it in the Vettel Challenge.
you get gifted one at lvl 35 A spec (use seasonal events to rank up much faster)
You get gifted one at lvl 35 B Spec
You can buy the DLC car pack that has the X1.

Not sure if there is a way to get the one you lost back but i doubt it.

:)
 
Not sure, why it isn't there. You can get one 4 ways I can think of.
Earn it in the Vettel Challenge.
you get gifted one at lvl 35 A spec
You get gifted one at lvl 35 B Spec (use seasonal events to rank up much faster)
You can buy the DLC car pack that has the X1.

Not sure if there is a way to get the one you lost back but i doubt it.

:)

Fixed 👍

If it isn't your garage or delivery truck then you just don't have it anymore.
 
You can use the borrow glitch to get a new one, or any other untradeable car. I don't think this was ever removed from the game, so it should still work. You can search for how to do it. It's a bit tedious, but it's quicker than trying to get one again in game unless you're very close to unlocking one or being able to buy one.

EDIT

Actually, I searched for you:

Instructions and a place to request the car -
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217155
 
Fixed 👍

If it isn't your garage or delivery truck then you just don't have it anymore.

Ha, thanks. I thought I got one at A spec too. Ah well.
Cheers :)
 
Wow! Thanks for all your very prompt replies...

Good to know the GT community is still strong...

Looks like i'll just have to earn it back, get to level 35 in A spec which should n't be that hard...

Ooops Just noticed that line crossed out, level 35 a spec.

Ok will earn it back the vettel challenge after level 30....

Regards

Ed
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Thanks for all your very prompt replies...

Good to know the GT community is still strong...

Looks like i'll just have to earn it back, get to level 35 in A spec which should n't be that hard...

Regards & Many Thanks

Ed

A spec LV35 doesn't give vettel, B spec LV35 only gives it 👍
 
Last edited:
Back