Hard to find colours - Need help with the list

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashes619
  • 37 comments
  • 6,448 views
So does anyone care for this thread or should I close it?
If you guys like this thread then I will keep "bumping" the thread back up but if you don't really care about it then I will just drop it.
 
Do anybody have the rare Viper GTS blue chip that u get from the Viper SRT10 Coupe(no stripe)? Because when u buy a Viper GTS (P) no stripe, SRT10(no stripe) and the ACR I don't even aquire the chip. :(

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me, cause I want to paint my GTS in it's blue splendor ASAP!!!! :grumpy:
 
Here is the cityrot metallic

2011-03-22_18-09-06_646.jpg

my wifes Breast Cancer Awareness RM'd Corvette
 
Last edited:
The Lexus LF-A has the best colours if you ask me.
Good colours you get for buying it
- Matte Black (Lexus F-A is the only car where when you buy it in matte black you get the paint)
- Lime Green
- Passionate Pink
- Lavender
 
Thats a nice colour. I might go on the hunt for it.
 
FWIW, here's a couple more brown like colors:
Burnt Tan Metallic - Superbird '70
Dark Tan Metallic - Challenger R/T '70
Tunisian Tan Metallic - Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
 
Paints that look like Gold:


-Poly Gold (Ferarri 512BB)
-Olympic Gold ('69 Camero)

Riverside Gold (Chevrolet Corvette C3)
Sparkle Yellow Metallic (Honda Prelude?)
 
Hey Ashes - "Iris Red Pearl" is the one from the Fit/Jazz, and I can confirm it is quite pink. Ascari Red Pearl is still pretty red, to me, but Cityrot Metallic is also a very, very pink hue.

A very nice brown is Chocolate Pearl Metallic, though it's hard to grab - available only on the UCD March 12c, or obviously login bonuses.

Another you may be interested in, Fiftiesgrun from Opel, and London Green Pearl from Suzuki, are both bright pastel greens.
 
Back